Chapter 9

Stan walked in the kitchen. He completly forgot about the pancakes. He groaned as he saw nearly burned circles.
"Hope you don't mind it crunchy." He said as he putted pancakes on each plate, and everyone just giggled lightly.
Then silence. Everybody wanted to forget aboout yesterday, that the demon might be somewhere out there, hunting for Pines family. Nobody except the younger twins knew that the demon was with the boy.
"Kid, I'll talk to you after breakfast" Stan stated. Dipper turned pale, and he could sense the worried gaze of his sister. "A-About what?" Dip stuttered. He knew what it was, yet he was shocked, so he wasn't thinking right.
"You'll see later." Stanford sighed, as he jammed his fork into pancake.
'Well.' Dipper though. 'It's going to be bad.' He continued.
'Agreed Pinetree.'

###############

After silent breakfast, Dipper sighed. He couldn't tell his secret to his grunkle. How could he react? He was already dissapointed in him after discovering he made a deal with dream demon. How would he react if he discovered that his little naphew was stuck with older-than-humanity demon in one body, and thay don't know how to fix that. But his family could also help them, right?
'Pinetree, don't.' Bill told him for cores of his brain.
'And why not? They are going to banish you anyway. Later or sooner you are going to be gone.' Dipper though, enraged by the demon. No response from him.
"Kid," Stan started from his seat. "We gotta talk, and you know I'm not type of talker." Dipper stared at his great uncle. Stan wasn't good talker. He would almost always mock Dipper at somepoint in these conversations.
"Look, I... I'm sorry." Stan looked away from boy.
"I've noticed that something was wrong, the day... sock opera, right?" Dipper just nodded. He was too ashamed to respond. He was so stupid that he trusted Bill.
"Why have you done that anyway? You could always ask somebody for help." Stan said with slight annoyance in voice.
"Grunkle Stan, I couldn't. I wanted to figure it out in 'mystery twins' style." Dipper smiled at his words, and Stanford sighed.
"And hey, look at the time! It's almost opening time!" Dipper said with nervous chuckle, at which Stan looked at the clock. 7:45. That kid was doing something that will be bad for everyone. And he is going to find out what.