note.

Hello, this is Mar. It's been a while since I've been here, and I've missed it.

As you know, this is not a chapter, and I doubt I'll keep updating because I've lost interest in writing and hp in the previous months. 

However, I regained my interest in writing last week, but not in HP, and it's difficult for me to write about something in which I'm no longer interested. And I apologize for my inactivity; I've been busy and fully focused on life.

I'm not going to unpublish this book in case you still want to read it, and who knows, maybe I'll write this story again someday.

I'll try to remain active, and I've been working on an original story that I'd like to share with you guys if I ever finalize the prologue and first few chapters.

I'll be eternally grateful to you for reading, voting, commenting, and adding this to your reading list. It always makes my day.

I love you and thank you for the support. 

If I'm not active in here and you want to talk to me I'm more active on my twitter: moonleuer. sometimes on my instagram: moonleuer.

till we meet again, my loves. 

for now,
mayari, harry, celine, hanan, kyle, althea, bethany, isabela, caelum, and thalia are now signing off.