𝐎𝐂𝐓 𝟐𝟖𝐓𝐇

Mulai dari awal

he sucked his teeth, "shes a bitch i couldve told you that. well show her whos a slut." justin said.

"no, its not about revenge."

"were going public maia, dont you get it? i want to take this serious now. no more messing around."

i shrugged. "whatever."

"you don't sound too excited about it."

"foley, cole, get to class!" mr porter said.

"im not foley, im danny zuko." he said while raising a brow trying to be seductive.

"okay well mr. zuko get to class and take miss sandy with you."

justin groaned and grabbed my hand. we walked down the hall and took a left, neither of our classes were there.

"w-what are you doing?"

"i just, i dont know. am i trying to hard? cause i can back off, i mean-"

i placed my lips on his lips. i then released and smiled.

"ill take that as a yes." he bit is lip and went it for more, but i quickly stopped it.

"no sir, you've got a trigonometry test that you're trying to skip."

"come on, hillshire barely teaches that class she even makes writing my name hard." justin complained.

"i'll let you cheat off of me."

he grinned and nodded. "im in."

we then walked to our trigonometry class and began taking the test.

"that test literally made no sense." i groaned.

"you're saying this after i copied off of you?" justin said.

"i too also copied off of you, my love." zach said while bowing in front of me.

i rolled my eyes and slammed my locker shut.

"excuse me but she is very much off the market, thankyou." justin said after rolling his eyes.

i looked at my phone for the time.

"the contest is about to start, we should go."

we then headed into the gym and took our spots on the court.

honestly, if i were a judge id automatically pick justin and i, i mean come on. grease? its a classic.

we were one of the finalists along with zach and his swimmers, and an amazing goro knockoff.

while courtney was talking through the mic, i couldnt help notice my brother sitting down next to clay. he had on this stupid el nino costume that only he would get.

"what is he doing?" justin said angrily.

"justin calm down theyre about to vote on the winner," i said grabbing his hand.

"mud divers!" courtney said. lots of people cheered, but i had a plan.

"when she says our names, kiss me."

"what?" justin chuckled.

"do you want to win?"

he nodded.

"well kiss me!"

"danny zuko and his girl sandy olsen!" courtney said.

justin looked me in the eyes and pressed his lips against mine, causing the whole gym to go crazy.

"okay okay everyone i think we have a winner! justin and maia as grease!" she exclaimed.

the gym once again cheered and clapped, including my idiotic brother.