Chapter 6: Part Time Instructor

Start from the beginning

"C-Captain please let go of Ayanokoji-kun something bad might happen" Onodera panicked as she felt a dark aura that Sato was emitting.

"Ahh, i apologize" she lets go of me and continued. "Will you make my dream true Ayanokoji-kun?" she looks at me in anticipation.

"I don't really know if i can make your dreams true, but i am confident that i could make you improve from your current state"

"Really?!" she was about to hug me but i stop her by raising my right hand, suddenly i saw Sato in my front her arms widespread stopping her from coming to me. Is she a bodyguard or something now?

"however i don't do things for free" i responded to her, there are no free food in this world afterall.

"Ahh you don't have to worry about that, i already know how you do business" she responded confidently. Then a group of women came to us, all of them were in their standard swimsuit, they just came out of the pool so their skin seems like they were glistening, most of them also have good body proportions.

A red haired girl on the lead was the one who stand out the most from the crowd, her crimson eyes matches her hair, her chest was also above average than others adding to her charm.

If Ike and the others were here they would definitely cursed out to me out of envy.

"Captain, we still don't trust him!, even if he's good at swimming it doesn't mean he's also good teaching someone with swimming, also he might have won that competition out of luck." a red haired girl ridiculed me, it seems like the others were on the same thought as if they were looking down at me, some just give me bitter smiles, however something seems off, Luck?, was she calling my recorded time a luck?, I'm pretty sure it was already an amazing feat for a highschooler.

"We should give him a chance, even that gor- instructor assured me that he didn't won it by luck" the captain tried to persuade them but they didn't budge in.

As they were engage in the conversation, i went to Onodera and Sato who was behind the captain.

"Onodera, were they not aware of my time record?" i asked her and she shook her head, so they weren't aware of it." Only Captain and i were rhe only one aware of it"

Now i could take advantage of this.

After some time their discussion ends and the red haired girl called out to me

"Ayanokoji right?, if you think you could instruct us and easily get our points then think again, i am the vice captain of the swimming club Ayane Aya class 2-A, you can't get anything from here unless you show your worth, " she said standing proudly before me and continued.

" Also if you do anything perverted i would kick you out without hesitation"she said in a cold voice, and quickly nod in response, i'm more interested in your points rather than your body actually.

I'm hired i guess.

As she was about to leave i called out to her.

"Ayane senpai"
"What?"

"You said earlier that i only win and performed great by luck right?" i asked her which she nods.

"Hmph. Right sin-"
"Then how about this, should we compete?"
"Huh?"

"I was saying that we would form two teams to race against each other, the one who could finish a lap first, wins, this would also be a good way to reassure you that i am no push over and i am a capable instructor, in a month we would have a competition"

"Hooh..And what would happen if you lose which you would likely to be?"

"if atleast one of the member from my team lost to your chosen members then i would give back the points i receive from the members under my tutelage that i received from them the whole week, however if i win then the swimming club would need to pay a weekly sum of 300,000 private points or a monthly salary of  900,000 private points to me,how about it?" i asked her with my hands in my pocket.

"Fuc- "
Before she was able to respond i continued.

"From what i heard there were only a few people who were above average in performance, my team would be made up of entirely the average or below average" i said, 900,000 private points a month wasn't really big, there were atleast 30 members that i can see,if they contribute and added the club funds, my price could go lower i was just checking how much they could afford to spend to hire me.

If i won this competition this would also make the others follow me obediently when i started training them in the future, Humans are prideful creature, they would never allow someone to boss around them if they consider that someone is beneath them.

If i showed that i was superior to them, then they are more likely to show obedience making my work easier.

And if i need to convince them, then i should target the leader of the pack, i wasn't sure if she was the best swimmer in the club but i could tell she trained her body for swimming and she was the leader of the opposing team.

" You're too arrogant, you would have almost a million every month if that happens, and you just said that you would train the lowest of us to become someone who could beat our top performers, what are you, a god?" she scoffed

"So, do you accept?"
"Of course not!"

The captain decided to join us through the discussion.

"Now now, calm down vice-captain, however i must agree to the vice captain Ayanokoji-kun, 900,000 private points is out of the budget and not everyone was really passionate in swimming as me"

Well i tried.

"However if you could make one of us join the nationals, i don't mind giving you a million private points"
"Captain?!" This caused red haired vice captain to be shocked at their captain's statement.

"Hooh~ whats wrong?, do you believe Ayanokoji-kun now, Vice captain?"

"Alright, i'll give you 500,000 private points, if you manage to send atleast one of us to the nationals. Hmph" I can't wait for that to happen,although it would take a lot of time to pass, i might even have a million.

"How about 3,000 private points daily then?" My offer in the first place was nothing but ridiculous, i was just curious how much money the upper years were able to save and how much budget a club can spend.

"Alright then, i'll accept it,Vice captain?"
"Its for our members improvement and its within the club budget, 3,000 points are more than enough to pay a capable instructor hmph!"

We signed a contract after that and i finally became a part time instructor.

"Please let me join the swimming club!"someone suddenly shouted.

Huh?

.
.
Sato?