chapter 7

Soon the music starts to play and we did our stretches. We did our dances just as the same we posted on KTUBE , and dance tutors and teachers took notice of it and did not make it a worldwide dance routine. Thus it was only for us six to use it.

While we were doing it, the teacher took notice and pulled the six of us out and started questioning us. "How do you guys know this dance routine? "Mr Tang asked. Then we just realised that we were too used to practising this routine that even the teachers will notice them, we looked at Mr Tang and kept quiet.... "OMG! Now that i look more closely to the six of you , You guys are TQueens and TKings! OMG OMG I am such a OMG ! "Mr Tang said in a high pitched voice which makes him look Gay......

"So nice to hear that you recognise us, but we woud like to keep our status low. Would you mind keeping it low ? We would greatly appriciate it! "Said King as he trys to convince Mr Tang into exposing us into the school. He agreed thats fortunate:)

Then the class were told to do evaluation which we were never prepared for and in a rush , we practise the last minute dance practise.

So then begins the evaluation. *readers can think of any songs you guys would want to dance to and put yourself there with your crush to dance to with*

After the evauation, we were allowed to have an 45 mins break after the nerve recking evaluation. During that break, we were allowed to do anything. The girls went to fangirl round TFboys while THighness went to the corner of the studio and started chatting.

(Convo between King and Queen)

"What luck we should be more careful of our dance "

"Yea our things are online and we must not have fans surrounding the school"

"Come to think of it, we are almost so called fighting our places with TFboys."

"But since TFboys are too popular wi-"

"HEY! WE ARE STILL popular you know!"

"Hey shhhhh quiet they might hear us!"

Just then "you know i can hear you right"said someone, we turned our heads and saw HIM !

Urgh why must he always interfere with me! "Stay away dude , we wernt talking to you" said king.

"Hmmmm too bad, i have heard you talking about my TFboys."he says."HEY EVERYBODY! THIS GROUP OF 6 CLAIMS THAT THEY ARE FIGHTING AGAINST US TFBOYS FOR PRIDE AND STUFF !" he shouts. The girls come swarming over to our side and we had no choice but to run out of the studio and start the chasing game. Until the school bell ends , we were still running. I will never forgive him . EVER !

I HATE YOU !
YOU MINAC
I HATE YOU WANG JUN KAI!