Instagram 9 (18)

ninadobrevTo my sweet sweet angel, As I look back on the last 18 years together, I smile through my tears

ninadobrev
To my sweet sweet angel, As I look back on the last 18 years together, I smile through my tears. You brought me so much joy, love, unlimited cuddles and so many sandpaper kisses. I still remember the first day I brought you home, the size of a tea cup purring as I held you in my hands. You were so fragile and furry, as soft as the worlds tiniest cashmere blanket. I knew in that moment you were my soulmate. From there our long journey began and we were inseparable. We grew up together in Toronto, then you followed me to Atlanta, from there we road tripped across the United States through New Orleans, Austin City, Amarillo Texas, Santa Fe, Las Vegas, we even saw the Grand Canyon for our first time together. Our final chapter and destination together was here in Los Angeles. I hope I was able to give you a beautiful happy life filled with love, because that's what you gave me. Saying goodbye to you on Saturday was the most difficult thing I have had to do in my life. It was bittersweet, but I'm so happy I got to hold you in my arms one last time. My heart hurts, I miss you more than I words can explain but I can still feel your presence, energy and light. I know you're still with me and will always be a part of me, no matter where I go. In sickness and in health until death do us part. My longest relationship, my rock, my best friend. I love you. Me and Dad are going to miss you so so much Lynx. Rest easy baby.

Love Mom x
❤️By iansomerhalder, CandiceKing and 4,519,072 others...

*This User had Limited Comments*

iansomerhalder: Forever missed, forever in our hearts. Rest easy Lynx, we love you xx

paulwesley: So sorry for your loss Neens. I'm always here, sleep peacefully Jammie 🥰

AlexDobrev: So sorry Neens. Call me if you need someone to cry to, Loving you always Lynx

CandiceKing: Sleep Lynx. You've had an amazing life with an even better adventure. We all love you Lynx

...

iansomerhalderYou have been in and out of my life for years Lynx

iansomerhalder
You have been in and out of my life for years Lynx. You've had an amazing mother for the last 18 years and it's heart breaking to see her in so much pain durning a time she should be so so happy. I hope you rest easy Jammie, you deserve the best sleep you can get, you're in a better place now. You've been on journey after journey and you've been halfway across the world. I couldn't have been more proud to be part of your life and when I remember you I'm going to remember you by the way I loved you and watched your mom love you. You came to her in a hard time and you lit her up, brought her life. Going to miss waking up with you by my side. I remember all the kitten cuddles and your little paws running around. You meant so much to every single person the surrounded you. Sleep easy baby, forever missed, forever loved.
Love dad x
❤️By ninadobrev, TVDUniverse and 3,672,091 others...

*Comments Off*
...

*A week later*

ninadobrevIt's a new week, a new day, it's time to feel happy

ninadobrev
It's a new week, a new day, it's time to feel happy. So good morning to all of you, and a special good morning to you. I love you so much baby x
❤️paulwesley, thejosephmorgan, and 762,925 others...

iansomerhalder: When did you even have time to take this? I woke up like a minute after you. But good morning baby x

paulwesley: Why do you sleep like that Ian?

NianxDelena: My OTP! Love these two!

ninadobrev: I have my ways.

NikxIan: No. Don't even 🤢

CandiceKing: How about you Shush? Love you both ❤️