Story 7 (15)

Candice, Kat and Nina all sat in the small café, noticing Paparazzi and fans around them, some who were definitely gossiping.
"Are you okay Nina?" Candice asked, putting a hand on Nina's.

"I have a feeling that a lot of people don't like me, and can't get over what Nikki's done." Nina replied, sighing as she heard screaming from fans.

"That's got to be Ian and Paul." Kat said, as on cue a very annoyed looking Ian and Paul. Ian kissed Nina on the head, sitting next to her before laying a light kiss on her lips.
"Hi Neens. Girls." Ian said.

"Did you guys just get ambushed?" Kat asked, looking at Paul who was sorting his hair out.
"Yup." Paul replied, popping the 'p'.
The five sat and spoke for hours, before they left the café and sat in Ian's garden for a while, laughing and just having fun in general.

...

Nina stayed the night after getting too drunk, waking up with a raging headache.

"Did we-?" She groaned as she looked at Ian.

"No. You would've been too drunk to consent, Nina." Ian replied, pulling her down into a cuddle. She stayed in his arms for a good twenty minutes, before running to the bathroom to throw up.

"You okay?" Ian asked pulling her hair back.

"Yeah, hangover. Could you please get me some water and asparin?" She asked. Ian kissed her head, walking downstairs to get her some water and asparin, coming back upstairs with both, finding Nina with a toothbrush in her mouth and foamy toothpaste everywhere.
"Nina what did you do?" Ian laughed, putting them down by the sink for her as she washed the foam away.

"Bubbles?" Nina asked as she took the asparin.
"Okay baby." Ian replied, pulling her in for a hug, before giving her a loving kiss. He brushed his own teeth, before getting a shared shower with Elena.

"What do you want to do today?" Ian asked, walking into his bedroom to put on some clothes.

"I was kind of hoping we could go to the Safari park? See the elephants and giraffe's and stuff like that. I know you're into that kind of thing." Nina replied, also getting changed into spare clothes she had.

"Sure, once we have breakfast and have all our things we can go Neens." Ian smiled, kissing her quickly as he slipped a shirt over his head.

...

Once they got there, Ian turned his camera on and ended up getting tons of photos, both if the animals and of Nina. Little did he know that Nina had been taking photos of him too.
"Awwww! Ian look at the elephant!" Nina cooed as she was let inside the pen with Ian. She pet the elephants, then they moved on to Giraffe's, tigers and lions from a distance, they held a few different monkeys and overall had a good day, until too many fans noticed.

"Nina, ignore them, keep walking." Ian whispered, putting an arm around her waist. He stopped for a moment, pulling her in for a long and loving kiss.
"Why do they all hate me?" Nina asked, resting her head on his shoulder as they stayed in the hug.
"I don't care what they think, Neens. I love you, Nina." He said, putting a hand on her cheek and kissing her.
"I love you too."

They continued walking around for a while, seeing the last few animals, including the reptiles, before they went to the beach to eat ice creams, go in the water and watch the sun set.
"Are you sure you're okay Neens?" Ian asked, pulling her to his side.

"No Ian. I'm gonna be honest, I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Grow old, have babies, get married. But I hate the hate. Moreover I hate the bullshit I'm getting from Nikki's fans. I just want people to finally accept us, like there's a next step and it'll make people stop." She said.

Ian looked at her, watching a tear roll down her cheek.
"Nina, baby." He whispered, "I know that you hate this, the hate and rumours, false accusations. I hate it too Nina. And spending our lives together? Baby you know I want that too and I would propose to you tomorrow if you were okay with it. We've been together a for like 6 months and for me that's enough because we picked up straight where we left off. We'll make it Nina, I love you so so much!" Ian replied, kissing her as she lay in the sand.
Nina moaned as Ian kissed down her chest.

"Ian we need to take this home." She moaned, bucking her hips as she looked at him.

"Alright love." He whispered, picking her up and driving her home, everyone knowing where that led next.