69

Contains : oral, fingering, and slight orgasm denial

"So what did you want to show me baby?"

You say opening the door to both of yours room, and peek your head in. You don't see Levi so you step in and shut the door. You walk over to the bed and sit down. Soon the bathroom door opens and out comes your boyfriend. 

He is wearing a hoodie and has his hair up in a cute tiny ponytail. He walks over to you and stands in front of you before speaking.

"I wanted to ask if you thought this would be a good swim suit for going to the beach tomorrow."

"Lemme see baby."

He grabs the bottom of the hoodie and then pulls it over his head. you see him wearing a thong that barely contains his semi hard on. You smirk when you see him. He does a little 360 for you and when you see his ass you smack it. He makes a little noise but doesn't say anything.

"What do you think Y/N?"

"I think you won't be in that much longer."

"But can I wear it to the beach?"

"Do you want everyone to be staring at you."

"No, I only want you to look at me."

"Is that all you want me to do to you?"

"No, I want you to fuck me right now."

"Already ahead of you babes."

You pat your lap and he sits down facing you. You put your arms on his hips and lean in closer to him. You plant your lips on his and then lick his bottom lip, but instead of opening his mouth he keeps it shut. You move one hand to his exposed chest and run it up and down, feeling him all over.

When you get close to his nipple you avoid it and just keep massaging his chest. Avoiding all spots that would give him pleasure. He starts to whine and move his hips against you. You bite his lip and he opens his mouth and you immediately put your tongue in and start to move it around.

Once you finally need air you move your lips away from his and go and attack his neck. You suck and bite his neck leaving marks on him. His breathing becomes heavier and little moans escape him. You move your hands up to his nipples and pinch them and he starts to whine and move his hips.

You move one hand down to his hips and hold him still. And stop sucking his neck to look him in the eyes. 

"No moving yet baby okay?"

He nods his head and you move down to kiss his chest. You kiss him up and down and suck one of his nipples as you pinch and massage the other. Once you are done with that one you go to the other and suck and kiss it.

Levi starts to moan and he puts his hands on your head to hold you down to him. You suddenly bite his nipple and he lets out a little scream and ruts into you. When he moves into you you put your free hand on his crotch and apply some pressure.

"No moving remember?"

"Please."

He whimpers out. 

"Not yet baby."

You go back to kissing his chest and pinching his nipples. he starts breathing heavier when you kiss closer and closer to his crotch. When you make it past his belly button you move your hand to the strings of the thong.

But before you pull it down you look up at him and he nods moving his hands to yours and pulling the thong down. When his dick is free it is leaking and he tries to touch it before you grab his hands and put them above his head with one of your hands.