11 ❈ Presentation Day

Today was the day that me and my group finally presented for our assignment. We've practiced it a lot.

To be honest, I almost forgot about the assignment since there has been a lot going on recently, especially with me and Kazuha dating.

Things in my life seem to be getting better and better, finally.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

It was exactly 07:15am when Kazuha woke me up. I checked the time on my phone while still lying in my bed.

Friday 07:16am, October 9th

❗️REMINDER: 09/10/22
Presentation day for Science w/ Ms. Lisa

Rising from your bed, you rubbed your eyes, thinking about all your parts in the presentation and praying that everything would go well.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦

"Good morning, Y/N. How are you?" Kazuha asked as he gave me a plate of his delicious pancakes.

"Okay, I guess. Today's the presentation, isn't it?" I yawned and sat down, taking a big bite into the pancakes while still trying not to get any syrup on my uniform.

"Ah, yes..." He responded, putting his hand to his chin, "I wonder how it will go... I hope Keitoru is confident enough since he only had 4 days to practice."

Keitoru.

It feels weird hearing that name so casually, as if there was no dark backstory behind it.

I wish I could completely forget the past so I wouldn't be reminded of anything every time I heard his name said.

"Are you confident, Kazuha?" I said after gulping down a few more chunks of pancake.

"Yep. We've practiced a lot, therefore I have no anxiety about it, how about you?" He asked, stroking Mochi who was licking his arm.

"I think it's okay, I just hope I don't forget what I have to say." I laugh, finishing off my breakfast.

"I must admit Kazuha, you are a really good cook..." I put the dish into the sink, and turned to face him.

He brushed the hair out of my face and gave me a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm glad you enjoy my cooking. It used to be really bad a few years ago. I couldn't make a single dish without burning it."
He sounded guilty.

"I also almost burned my house down... aha." I looked at him straight in the eyes, concern in my face.

"Oh. Suddenly I don't want you to cook anymore."

"Haha! Don't worry, that was a few years ago. It's obvious that I've improved now."

"Kazuha, I need to tell you something dear." Kazuha's mother approached the kitchen where me and him were talking.

"Oh, yes mom?"
"I'm going to visit your father and I'll be gone for around a week, I hope that's okay with you?"
"Yeah, it's fine."
"Alright, take care!"