Prologue

Y/N was currently walking home from school. His day was like every other day. He didn't really make many friends since he spends most of his time alone. He couldn't really bring himself to communicate with others well. But it wasn't all that bad. What he always enjoyed doing was going home and either watch anime or play video games. It may probably be about the same for him when he graduates and gets a job.

Y/N: "Just another day. It'd be nice if something new happened."

He was about to cross the street ahead. As he was halfway he noticed a truck was driving by and heading towards him. He had to run to the other side and avoid it hitting him.

Y/N: "Not good!"

Luckily, he successfully avoided the truck and it drove by him. He sighed in relief.

Y/N: "That was close. I thought I was dead for sure. What the hell was wrong with that guy?"

He continued to walk back home with no more surprises on the way. He went inside and made dinner for himself. His parents weren't home yet as they were still at work. Y/N went to his computer and turned it on.

Y/N: "I guess I could watch something. There's still a few shows to catch up on."

Suddenly his computer turned off. He was starting to get annoyed.

Y/N: "Come on. Don't do this to me now."

He tried to turn it back on but nothing happened.

Y/N: "You got to be kidding me. This just isn't my day."

While he was trying to turn his computer on, the screen was starting to get bright.

Y/N: "What? What is this?!"

The screen was getting brighter until it shocked Y/N and made him lose consciousness.

Time skip

Y/N soon woke up and was in a room he did not recognized. It looked a little like an office. The only thing in the room he found was a computer set on a desk.

Y/N: "Where am I? This isn't my house."

He went to see if the computer will help him with anything. Sadly, it was password protected so he couldn't get in.

???: "You're not getting into that computer. I'm not repeating another crazy chapter like before."

He turned around and saw someone he hasn't met.

???: "You're probably wondering what happened. Since you're finally awake, I'll tell you. You were trying to cross the border-"

Y/N: "I already heard this joke. That's not what happened."

Diamond: "Fine. You've been chosen. I brought you by using your computer. It's what I use to bring people to different places."

Y/N: "What? Me? But...why me. I'm not really special or anything."

Diamond: "No you're not, but like many others I chose, they were also selected for something important."

Y/N: "So are you...wanting me to do something?"

Diamond: "Don't worry. It's nothing too big. In fact, I think you might like this adventure."

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Diamond: "How would you like to go into the worlds that were in anime, video games and other stuff you can think of?"

Y/N: "Are you being serious?"

Diamond: "I am. You'll get the chance to visit some of your favorite series you always wanted to go to. What do you say?"

Y/N: "I...I don't know. This is all so sudden."