Prologue

359 words
Enjoy and sorry for any mistakes. I wrote it on my phone x
°°°°°
Harry lived with his mum and sister Gemma. His dad passed away from cancer when he was 12 and even though Harry can talk he stopped after that terrible event. He and his dad had a huge bond. He could always tell him anything and his dad was there to listen, gave him the best advice he could and loved him no matter what. Don't get me wrong. He loved his mother oh so dearly but he and his dad had that connection. They were best friends. And after his dad's death his world fell apart and he wouldn't talk to anyone including his family.
4 long years passed and Harry grew into a lovely teenager. He worked in a small bakery down the road and made a quite large bond with his 60 year old boss, Barbara who was like his second mum and even learned sign language for him although her age.
°°°°°
Months passed and Harry was still working there, enjoying it more than hanging out with his friends. It was a hot summer day on July 6th and in came a boy. When Harry saw him his world turned and whitin a week Harry grew fond of the feathery haired boy with bright blue eyes and a catchy smile, Louis Tomlinson. After a 3 month long hard work, Louis maneged to get Harry to talk. And after 4 years 4 months and 4 days, Harry spoke his first words to Louis: "You're so beautiful."
And they kissed. Louis swore that was the best day of his life and from that day him and Harry grew closer and closer. Going out on dates, movie nights at their houses, sleep overs, kisses, make outs, food fights, their first fight and their first time that was just magical.
°°°°°
Louis soon met Harry's mum and sister who were so lovely and accepted Louis with open arms. Harry then met Maura, Bobby and Niall of course who loved the boy so much as if he was their own.
°°°°°
Now after 2 years it's time for new challenges, struggles, fights, love and all that comes to fight for unconditional love.

°°°°°
Hope you enjoyed
Vote, fan, comment and stay awesome ✌
TJ