𝔾𝕆ℝ𝔾𝔼𝕆𝕌𝕊✨

"You sure did a lot of smack back there, huh? Luckily, I'm the kind of guy who takes that stuff to heart."- Mr Kujo

*Y/n's pov*

I got back to the hotel drained from the trip but I couldn't rest now. I had to plan my part of the response that I would then present to Jotaro. I sat on my desk separate from him and began to work, transferring the pictures I took and retrieving information. "I'm going to shower first." I stood up from my desk and heard him hum in response, going back to his laptop. I played some music on my speaker as I turned the shower on, letting the water run down my skin and loosen my joints before squeezing soap on my scrub and exfoliating. I went in with other products I used to wash the sea salt out of my hair to avoid breakage.

I was half way through my 100+ songs playlist and still had a long way to go with my hair. After the painful experience, I went to grab my towel, only to realise that I hadn't replaced it after throwing it in the wash. "JOTARO!" I heard slow paced footsteps after a while and a groan, "Yeah." He called from behind the door. "Can you grab me another towel please. I forgot to replace it." There was silence for a while before I heard him again. "Use mine." He said blandly, making me scrunch my face in confusion. "Ew. Just grab me another towel dammit!" I heard Yare yare daze and rolled my eyes at the constant use, whatever that even meant.

When he came back he knocked on the door and I cracked it open enough for my arm to go through and felt him place it in my hand, before thanking him and quickly wrapping it around me then I covered my head with a plastic bag and pulled my bonnet over it to keep the products on my hair.

*Y/n's lounge fit coz why not*

The rest of the evening was full of me resting and doing some work that was soon to be due

The rest of the evening was full of me resting and doing some work that was soon to be due. I stretched and yawned, deciding to do my face mask now before it was too late. I set up the products and grabbed my tweezer, setting down a mini mirror and getting to work. Once I used the spatula to spread it carefully on my face and it smelt glorious and felt cool. I plucked the overgrown hairs on my eyebrows, contemplating what to do with the excess face mask. "JoJo- uh Jotaro, lemme put this on you, I don't want to waste it."

*Y/n's face mask*

(Sum nice sum good you get me

(Sum nice sum good you get me.)

He was too busy on his laptop to catch what I said so I went up to him and held his chin, tilting his head to look at me. He had fair skin, almost porcelain and flawless. He pores were slightly visible on his nose but there was no acne in sight. "Lovely skin. I hope you don't mind me applying the rest of my face mask on you, it'll be relaxing trust me." His eyes never left mine as I smiled reassuringly in the hopes to convince him. He grabbed my wrist and brought it down from his face. "Yeah, sure." I hissed a 'yes,' guiding him to his bed to sit on so I could be comfortable whilst doing it. I straddled him, completely forgetting about consent, making him raise a brow. "Oh- sorry I got ahead of myself." He pulled me back as I was moving to get off, "Whatever." he mumbled, turning away. I smirked and grabbed the mixture with a hand, "May I?" he hummed and I gently removed his hat, seeing some of his hair fall onto his face. I took the chance to run my fingers through his soft, silky hair, sweeping the fallen pieces from his forehead. I used my headband to pull his hair back.

"What did you use on you?" He asked, breaking the silence. I furrowed my eyebrows and wondered. "Ah. Shea butter. Why?" I began to apply it on his forehead. "Smells good." He replied and I grinned and mouthed a soft 'thanks' before resting my free hand on his nape. I took in how his features were more refined and lovely up close, seeing how he had tanned as well. I finished off, placing the empty container down and grabbing my tweezers. He didn't stop me when he cracked his eyes open and saw them, instead his eyes were strained on my features, I assumed, as he traced it around my face. He had his hand now resting loosely on my back with his fingers intertwined, and I couldn't help but rub my thumb on his neck as I plucked the overgrown hairs on his full eyebrows. He seemed so relaxed that I felt his hand slightly drop from its position and his eyes slowly closed. I ran my finger along his eyebrow to remove the plucked hairs that were trapped, doing the same to his eyelid. Once the mask had dried, before removing it, I leaned over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone.

*End of pov*

He was about to open his eyes but she stopped him, covering it with her free hand. "JoJo wait don't open your eyes yet!" She slowly removed her hand but only to meet his eyes, piercing into hers. His features were more relaxed than she'd ever seen, even his eyes were more welcoming, making her feel fuzzy. He noticed the phone and shook his head, exhaling through his nose. "You're not doing that." She stuck her bottom lip out, trying to convince him. "I would never share this with anyone, JoJo, cross my fingers hope to die." She mimicked her words, crossing her fingers.

He leaned his head back sticking his hand in his pockets and pulled out his phone. "I'll also take one then." A grin appeared on her face as she felt a rush of joy, thanking him many times before snapping the perfect shot of his face as he shyly looked away. "This is going into my memories." She was too busy admiring the picture and didn't notice that Jotaro had taken one of her doing so. "Okay lemme peel it off now. Your skin will glow and make you look even more gorgeous." She carefully pulled the mask off and just then the sun beamed through the window, blessing his face.

Her mouth was left slightly agape as she gazed at him with brows raised and she swore she caught a glimpse of violet in his pupils. "Stop that." He pulled her mask off, making sure to slap it onto her face again, pushing her off of him. She fell onto his bed perplexed, coming back into reality as she removed it. "You know you're gorgeous. That's why you're always wearing that stupid hat." She chuckled out loud, covering her mouth to muffle it, then a hand grabbed her ankle. She got yanked to the edge of the bed and had to quickly hold her shirt before it revealed her undergarments as it rolled, feeling both her feet get trapped between an arm, then her fuzzy socks got pulled off, and the tickles came.

The worst way to torture a person was being performed on y/n as she squirmed and wiggled, cries of laughter pouring from her mouth whilst she begged him to stop, but words wouldn't come out properly. "I didn't quite catch that." He said, eyeing her from over his shoulders. "I-HA-I AHAHA W-ON'T SAYAAHA I'- I' AGAINAAHA!" She continued attempting to break her ankles free and thankfully, it came to a stop. He released them and flung her over his shoulder before dropping her on her own bed.

"Such a child." She mumbled, stabilising her breathing. "So you want to go again?" She got onto her elbows and quickly shook her head at him, a cheeky grin never leaving her face, before falling back exhausted.