𝔹𝔸ℂ𝕂ℍ𝔸ℕ𝔻𝔼𝔻🤚

"Next time we meet, I'm gonna land a thousand strikes on that face of yours."- Mr Kujo

There was a gentle nudge to her head, making her wake up, realising she slept through the whole flight on Jotaro's arm. And drooled on it. She moved away and wiped her lips on the back of her hand, slowly meeting his eyes. "It was an accident." he only sighed and wiped his coat, a smirk playing on his lips. "And she drools when she sleeps." He teased, making her roll her eyes. "I don't know why you're talking. You sleep with a dolphin plushie." He pursed his lips and got up. "Let's be the first out."

"You're going the wrong way." Y/n shook her head and watched as Jotaro entered an airport shop. He returned holding two iced teas and handed one to her. "Drink this so you don't feel sick. I don't want you vomiting on our ride to the hotel." 'That's one way to put it.' She thought, accepting it as they made their way to their luggages. When they left the airport, the breeze was cool and warm as it brushed against her dark skin. "Heyyy," her friend called, speed walking to her whilst throwing glances Jotaro's way. She hugged y/n and pulled away. "Ready to go- Oh!," she turned to face him. "I'm Yasmin, by the way. We've probably never met but I just wanna say you're extremely att-" "Okaay let's go guys we need to get on our coach!" Y/n butted in, using her free hand to push her friend away as her other hand pulled her suitcase. Yasmin looked back at him and grinned, to which he sighed and mumbled something.

When they got arrived all the students ran to the windows to take pictures, in awe as they talked between their partners.

"WOOAH. We're staying HERE!?" Y/n's jaws dropped as she took in how they would be here for a week. "OKAY EVERYONE! Eyes on me. A person from each group will pick a random number from this bag, and this will be you and your partner's hotel room." Everyone started stepping forward, and so did Jotaro. "I'll go." He murmured and went up to the bag, pulling out a piece of paper and opening it as he walked back to her. "Hotel room 174. That's probably all the way at the top. Yare yare daze. I'm sure they have elevators."

Y/n grabbed her luggage already walking away and called back to him. "Then let's go already! I'm too hyped to be standing around!" They had countless swimming areas with drink bars here and there. The lounge area had a spa, sauna and even a cinema, making y/n note to have a movie night with Yasmin and Jotaro, if she was able to convince him to join. They reached the elevator and entered it pressing the level that listed '120-180,' and just as the door was about to close, the girl from earlier held out her hand to stop the doors, entering it afterwards.

"JoJo what hotel number are you? I mean to say I can always be your partner if you want?" She said, pulling strands of her fried hair behind her ear. "I already have a partner." he muttered irritated. Y/n huffed through her nose proudly, lifted her chin up as her hands rested above each other on her luggage. The girl's brows scrunched together as she snarled at her, glancing back at Jotaro with a flirty expression. "You know I can visit from time to time and we can hang out, I don't think she has much to give anyways besides you're not into black girls, right Jo-" "Can you just shut your mouth. Your voice is annoying!" He snapped, making her frown and tense up, it also took y/n by surprise as she made an 'oop' sound, watching as beads of sweat rolled down the girl's face. The elevator door opened and he strolled out, heading towards the room. As y/n went after him, she heard an 'ugly ass bitch' from behind her and stopped in her tracks. She gently placed her bag on the ground in a calm manner and turned to the girl, lips curved in a smile. "I didn't quite catch that." Y/n rubbed her hands together slowly, and the girl raised her voice. "I said you're an-" The connection between y/n's back hand and her cheeks made Jotaro stop and turn around. He saw the girl slouched over holding her cheek as y/n carried her stuff and walked towards him coolly, face relaxed. She passed him, searching the doors for their number, stopping when she found it and scanned the key card.

"What was that about?" Y/n set down her stuff and turned to him. He was leaning on the door frame with his hat tipped, only an eye visibly looking at her. She sighed brushed him off, waving her hand to dismiss the question as she began unpacking. "What made you smack her that hard. I heard that shit from ten feet away." He could tell she was bothered by the incident as he sighed and went to unpack his belongings. He threw glances her way to see if her expression had relaxed as he laid on his bed to rest.

Y/n's lounge fit*

"She called me an ugly ass bitch

"She called me an ugly ass bitch." Y/n said simply, sighing from how it wasn't the first time the girl had insulted her. She had changed into her lounging clothes and was now in her bed, covers pulled up to her nose. "Is that what you think you are?" Y/n twisted her head and deadpanned at him. "No." She Muttered. "Then ignore her." She flipping around to face him. "I find it hard to not let things get to me. Sometimes it gets to the point where I would swing if I got the chance." He huffed and smiled, "I can relate. Wanna watch something?" She got up and thought for a while. "Sure whatever you want." He switched on the TV and searched up 'Never cry wolf,' whilst y/n stood up with her duvet covers around her to go turn off the lights and walked over to his bed, climbing onto it. "Yare yare, you have your own bed." He said and she side eyed him. "I know, but since we're friends you wouldn't mind letting me chill with you right?" He pushed her back off his bed and pointed at her own. "Not a chance." She pouted and noticed he brought his plushie. "Ohh because you're occupied with Missy over here, riiight." He tipped down his hat, "Shut up." She heard him mutter and laughed as she walked back to her own. The movie played and y/n was already ready to fall asleep. She peaked at Jotaro to see if he also felt the same but saw his eyes were glued to the screen, meaning he was enjoying it. She watched as his eyes moved around as different scenes came up, his jaws and eyebrows were relaxed, but still sharp and refined. He removed his hat, running his fingers through his hair and revealed his perfect forehead, her eyes following his movements as she watched, mesmerised by how the screen lit up his side profile.

"Is there something on my face? You've been staring at me this whole time." He locked eyes with her but she quickly looked at the screen as her palms began to sweat. "Oh. Nah it's just... the movies are kinda boring and I'm tired." He didn't buy it. "That doesn't explain the staring." Y/n fake yarned, "Well tough I'mma sleep." She threw the covers over her head and then felt something heavy hit her. She pulled down the covers and saw the dolphin plushie on her bed, looking at him with the 'really nigga' expression and he smirked, turning back to the movie. She grabbed the rather large plushie and swung it back at him to which he blocked with a playful smirk, then an idea popped into her head. "Hold on there's actually something on your face, lemme get it for you." She went to him, bringing her hand up as if she was about to brush it off but pinched his cheek instead. He leaned back surprised, not expecting her to do that as held his cheek with a dust of pink on his cheekbone. Y/n raised her eyebrows and leaned in to get a better look, "Oh my gosh you're blushing! That's adorable!" She teased, making his cheeks darken. He planted a hand on her face and pushed it back as y/n made muffled noises, falling back onto her bed cackling.