Sea-ex?

Y/n pov

After Light and his new boyfriend walked us home, Urushihara said we should go to Maou's. It was a quiet night. Ashiya was working on the budget while Sadao was eating noodles while reading a paper. "Its pretty quiet in here without Lucifer" Ashiya states. Maou nods in agreement. Urushihara looks at them oddly. "What do you mean..?" He asks. The two adult males excuse themselves from the room, into Maou's bed room. "I wonder what's going on.." I mumble to my boyfriend. After a few moment muffled talking, turns into muffled arguing. Urushihara looks at me with a worried glace. We stood in an awkward silence for what seemed like hours but, was probably only a minute or two. Finally, the two males returned. Maou looked slightly happier than the displeased looking Ashiya. Ashiya clears his throat, "It seems as though Shire wants Lucifer to return to our apartment" He says sounding as though he hated the idea as much as we did. I gave Maou a face. "W-what why?" I ask stumbling over my words in shock. Maou sighs. "I'm sorry but Emilia told me about how humans have sea-ex? And how I would be an irresponsible guardian if I let you two live together at such a young age" Maou says in a low voice. My face goes red. "NO FAIR!!! I don't even know what that is!" Urushihara protests. Ashiya looks at me with a smirk, "You might not but i'm certain she does" He teases. My face goes even a darker red as all the males turn to look at me. "Y/n...?" Urushihara says uncertainly. I sigh out in embarrassment. "I-I.. T-they teach it in school... I've never but.. uh.." I mumble and look down with a tomato face. Maou looks at me with a guilty expression, "Leave her alone.. Its not her fault!" He exclaims causing all the eyes to go off of me and on to him. Urushihara gives me an awkward pat on the back, as if to say Don't be embarrassed.

"I still think it'd be for the best" Maou continues saying. Urushihara grabs a hold of my hand. "Excuse me but, You're not the boss of me anymore! We're not going to have cie...x? Whatever it is called!!" Urushihara exclaims. Ashiya shook his head. "How would we know?" He asks concerned. I sigh in annoyance loudly. Every turns to look at me once again. "First off, We are not going to have sex... Not now at least. Second off, You need to treat him with more respect and discuss it with him, not command him around to what is most convenient for you!-" Ashiya cuts me off. "Having hims around is not convenient for me.." I shoot him a glare that makes him shut up. "Lastly, Even if we did do it... It would be none of your business!" I exclaim and glare at the two adults. Urushihara grabs my hand to calm me down. He softly squeezes my hand as if to ask are you okay? I squeezes his hand to reassure I was.

The rest of the night was awkward, Me explaining what sex was to the three males, them being grossed out or fascinated and then them asking if I wanted to do it with Urushihara.. Which I replied Not at the moment.

In the end, Urushihara got to keep living with me as long as we didn't do it.