𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ ❛hope❜

Start from the beginning

The blond wanted to let go of the young teenage girl, but Jean grabbed her by her hand and placed it back on her own throat. "You want this power? You're gonna get it."

The other's watched them from a far. Suddenly Scott's hand started to slowly disappear, exactly like Vuk's whole body.

The boy let out a loud grunt, looking at his hand in shock, which caught Jean's attention immediately.

"You can't control it! If you kill me, you'll kill them all", Vuk told her, grunting in pain.

Elenor grabbed Erik's hand, squeezing it before he interlocked their fingers with each other.

Vuk stared into Jeans eyes as she smirked, "You're emotions make you weak."

But Jean only searched for Charles gaze, meeting it before she nodded at him. "Jean!"

But in that moment, Jean already grabbed Vuk by her throat and a moment after, the two shot into the dark night sky.

The large cloud of mist was still surrounding them, looking like a beautiful galaxy, full of stars.

Jean stared at the woman infront of her, who now quickly started to dissolve. "You're wrong. My emotions make me strong."

The two finally let go of each other and Vuk immediately disappeared, leaving only Jean to remain in the sky.

The young girl exhaled one more time, finally feeling freed from the force inside her, before she closed her eyes, exploding into the beautiful image of a phoenix.

There was a moment of silence while they all watched the sky spectacle above them.

Elenore immediately felt a wave of sadness wash over her. An hour ago , she wanted to kill the girl, but she came to learn that Jean was not to blame for what had happened with Raven. And Raven had not wanted that it came to killing each other.

The ginger whipped the tears away, that made their way down her cheek's. Still holding onto Erik's hand she still gazed at the Phoenix, "She's gone."

Charles still sat on the ground besides them, avoiding their eye contact as he looked to the ground.

"She's free."

𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗 since Jean's sacrafice

𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗
since Jean's sacrafice. Charles had retired from his position as Headmaster of the school for the gifted and now lived in France. Erik and Elenor on the other hand, were traveling from one country to the other, never staying to long in one place.

Currently their travels were leading them to Europe, France to be exact. Just because a little bird had told them, they would find an old friend there.

The two were walking down the street, hand in hand while the sun shown down on them.

Elenor had a small smile on her face as she spotted a bold man, sitting outside of a little café.

The two approached the man from behind. "How's retirement treating you?", Erik questioned him as soon as they made eye contact.

"What are you two doing here?", Charles immediately questioned them, bitterness in his tone.

Elenor quietly gluped while she looked over at Erik, who sat down on Charles opposite, "I came here to see an old friend."

Elenor sat down besides Erik while Charles just gave them a disbelieving look, but Erik nodded towards the chess game he had brought along. "Fancy a game?"

Charles slowly followed his gaze, leaning back in his chair, while he crossed his arms over his chest. "No, not today. Thank you."

There was a moment of silence before Elenor placed a hand over Erik's. The man smiled at her as she nodded. He leaned forward, watching Charles body language, "A long time ago, you saved my life. Then you offered me a home. I'd like to do the same for you."

Charles face expression softened slightly before he leaned forward as well, avoiding eye contact.

Erik reached into his pockets, before he held up his fist. Charles looked up at them, sceptical.

Elenor rolled with her eyes playfully before she smiled at Charles, "Oh, come on. Just one game, Charles!"

"For old times sake", Erik added quickly, winking at him. The bald man gave Elenor a glance before he focused on Erik's fists.

He then nodded at the right hand and Erik revealed a white figure to him, a large smile plastered on his face.

Charles slowly took it and Erik still smiled before he grabbed the chest game and placed it onto the table.

"I'll go easy on you."

Elenor shook her head, chuckling to herself while she thought, no he won't.

"No, you won't", Charles stated almost immediately, trying to suppress a smile from forming on his lips, while Erik grinned widely.

Elenor could stop smiling to herself. There was still hope, for a happier life, for all of them.

The three old friends all remained sitting outside the café for hours, not taking notes of the Phoenix passing by, over their heads.

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 !𝗈𝗁 𝗀𝗈𝖽, 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽

𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙉𝙊𝙏𝙀 !
𝗈𝗁 𝗀𝗈𝖽, 𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗐
𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗌𝗁𝖾𝖽. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗈𝖿 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌. 𝖨'𝗆
𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅
𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐. 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎
𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗏𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀
𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄. 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖨
𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌!