[Name] blinked, before realizing that she must have seen her horns. She looked at the little girl and hugged her-"please don't eat m- huh?" She stopped as she realized that she wasn't harming her.

"I won't harm you! It's okay...I was wondering if you had seen my friends?" [Name] asked.

After awhile, the little girl's name was Kiyo. She leaded [Name] to where the Kamado squad was. She saw Tanjiro there with his friends. She smiled, and went to them.

"Huh? Oh hey miss!" Tanjiro says, not knowing her name. [Name] smiled-"My name is [Name]" Tanjiro smiles, and nods.

"THERES A DEMON!!!!" Zenistu screams, Tanjiro looks at Zenistu and tells him to calm down and that she was harmless.

"So she's a good demon?" Tanjiro nods, [Name] stood there thinking of stuff. She walked over to Tanjiro-"Tanjiro would it be okay if I could walk around?" Tanjiro blinked, "well I'm not su-"

Tanjiro stopped when he realized she wasn't there, he looked at Zenistu to realize that she was hugging him, and telling him that she wouldn't harm him.

Tanjiro stared at them, he smiled at them. Zenistu looked at her-'Shes so...Nice!!!' Zenistu thought, he then hugged her tightly. [Name] gasped a bit at his grip.

Tanjiro was about to tell Zenistu to stop, just when [Name] giggled a bit and patted his head. Zenistu was happy-'EEEE! She's patting me!" He thought.

Murata was sitting on the chair the whole time, watching the scene as it was happening before him. [Name] looked at Murata and smiled, Murata felt his cheeks heat a bit.

Something about that smile...it was really warm and gentle.... He thought.

[Name] then looked at someone- Murata felt someone behind him.

"Ara Ara!~"

[Name] was told to leave the room because Shinobu had a room for her downstairs, the demon princess didn't mind at all.

The insect hashira also gave her clothes. [Name] changed out of her clothes, because her dress was all dirty and filthy, and maybe torn a bit at the back of the bottom.

The butterfly girls told her that they wanted to give her new clothes. They also told her to go change in a room that had at least light.

When she went into the room to change, she looked at the clothes that had given her.

They gave her a cute [F/c] kimono, white socks, and a white haori.

([Name] outfit) (The gray part of the kimono is the color you like, you can imagine the hair color and skin

([Name] outfit) (The gray part of the kimono is the color you like, you can imagine the hair color and skin. The rest which is the kimono that had some white and the haori is just white)

[Name] smiled at it, it felt nice. She walked out and noticed that the three little girls were waiting for her. When they saw her they started to compliment her.

You see- while [Name] was in her room sitting on a bed. The butterfly girls came to see her, they started to chat and talk. They got along with the demon princess, and they like her since she was really nice.

[Name] then showed them something after they stopped complimenting. The demon princess was sure full of surprises-"You can hide your horns?!" Naho shouted, surprised. The rest of them was surprised.

[Name] was kinda surprised a bit, she thought everyone had seen her with no horns before, but she started to realize something.

The demon princess realized that she may be in a different universe, but she isn't sure.

"You look kinda different without your horns!" Sumi says, [Name] giggled and patted her head-"Can I have pats too?" "Me too!" The demon princess giggled and patted their heads.

The butterfly girls and [Name] got along with each other as days pass.

Laughter, yelling, screams filled the butterfly mansion.

[Name] was really kind that the butterfly girls immediately trusted her and loved her. She was so harmless, that they wanted to stick with her.

She had even helped them with stuff, the butterfly girls were so happy that she was here with them.

Rui and [Name] relationship grew too! Rui loves her because she is like a big sister and [Name] thinks of him as a little brother.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Although.....a certain person has been sad and depressed about the demons princess leaving.

"Where are you....I'm so sorry...I failed to be a brother...." The king says. Time was different.....where [Name] usually lived in the castle, it's been about two days since she was gone.

-But where she was at...it's only been about a day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Im sorry.....

~•Secrets/Facts•~

Zenistu dreamed of [Name], so that's why [Name] barley got sleep.

Tanjiro thought [Name] was really beautiful .

Nezuko is still sleeping, but she dreamed of being with [Name].

Shinobu thought you were a cute demon for a bit.

When [Name] trained with her brother as a kid, she accidentally kicked him right where the light didn't shine.

Inosuke felt a weird feeling in his heart- he didn't know what it is. But he will eventually get it soon.

Author made some mistakes probably.