.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

[Name] sat up from the ground, her vision felt blurry. She felt eyes on her, she shakes her head as her vision came back to her senses.

Every hashira was looking at her, while some glared. The demon princess looked around but saw no Tanjiro nor Nezuko.

"The demon is fully awake...."

"Now let's discuss about this demon who can walk in the sun.." a calm voice says, she turned her whole body to face the master of the demon slayer corps.

"If I may ask, what is your name?" He had asked her, the demon princess looked at him, she looked down at the floor.

"Oi! Respond when the master asked you a question!" The wind hashira yells at her, but Oyakata raised his hand and instantly the wind hashira stopped.

[Name] looked back up-"My name is [Surname] [Name], sir" she says, looking at his figure.

Oyakta still had a smile on his face, he then asked her another question-"What do you mean when you say who is Kibutsuji?" The demon princess felt stares.

"Well.....I don't know who that is sir....I don't think I ever met who this person named Kibutsuji is..." she answers truthfully.

"Well let me explain who Kibutsuji is, he is a demon lord who creates man eating demons. He is also an enemy of the Demon Slayer Corps..."

The demon princess was lost in thoughts-'Another demon king- er Lord? I thought my brother would be next....' She thought.

'But man eating demons?! I thought humans and my species made peace.....I mean...'

'Unless if this place where I am is-'

"Hey are you listening?!" [Name] snapped out of her thoughts when the wind hashira yelled at her.

.

.

.

"Would you guys like to accept her?" Oyakata asked, every hashira answer was of course different.

.

.

.

.

.

After talking, [Name] would be taken in by Shinobu. As the insect hashira ordered a kakushi to take her. The kakushi grabbed the female demon and started to carry her to the butterfly mansion.

[Name] didn't want to put to much stress, so she then asked politely to put her down-"I can't do that-" [Name] managed to get out of the kakushi's grip.

She then picked up the kakushi, and in a second they were already at the butterfly mansion. The kakushi was shocked, many thoughts had ran through the kakushi's head.

The demon princess set the kakushi down-"You can leave...it's okay!" She says, smiling at the kakushi. The kakushi blinked before nodding.

The demon princess went inside and bumped into someone-"I'm so sorry!" It was a little girl, she had two pink butterfly pins on the side of her head.

[Name] looked down at her and smiled-"There's no need! It's fine, I wasn't looking where I was going" [Name] says, the little girl looks at her and smiles, before it turns into a frightened stare-"Ahh! Please don't hurt me!!" She covered her face.