B3-1: Me You And Nugget

Start from the beginning

Mila nods.

"You gonna tell me?"

She shakes her head giggling.

"Of course not."

"It's only fair."

"Right you are, Mrs Parker."

Mila brings Peter's hand to her face as she kisses his knuckle, "I don't think I'll get used to hearing you call me that."

Peter pecks her jawline as his free hand slowly dips underneath the water and between her legs.

"I don't think I'll get used to being able to call you that... My Mila Parker..."

Mila lets out a pleasured sigh as his fingers slowly sink inside her.

"I'm so in love with you that it hurts."

As Peter's fingers start to speed up pace slightly, Mila's free hand goes behind them as she lightly tugs his hair.  Mila curses as he plants open mouthed kisses across her back.

His lips part against her shoulder blade as he continues, "I dream of you constantly. Your breathtaking smile, your alluring voice... the way you feel against me..."

"Peter please..."

"Sorry baby what do you want?"

Mila bites her lip as her head falls back and Peter softly nibbles on her neck.

"I want you..."

Mila could feel as her stomach tighten as her legs started to shake slightly. Her lip quivers as she tries to hold in a moan.

Peter reaches infront of him and lightly pulls her lip from her teeth, "Don't. I want to hear you."

Before Mila can say anything, Peter spins her around so they are chest to chest as she straddles his waist.

"Peter... please I need you."

"I'm all yours, Ror."

Reaching between them Mila's hand grazes his hard raised cock. As Peter kisses down her chest, Mila raises herself up before sliding down onto Peter. Mila moans out as Peter raises his hips to thrust up into her.

"This is safe right?"

Mila giggles slightly dropping her head on his shoulder, "Only you would stop in the middle of an intense moment to ask a question."

Peter chuckles, "Just wanted to make sure."

Mila nods kissing Peter's jawline, "It's okay. The doctor said it was good to have sex during this time."

"Well if that's the case..."

...

Mila lays with Peter as his arms wrap around her waist. Her back against his chest. Her fingers playing with his ring as his free hand drawing circles on her belly.

Peter smiles to himself before kissing her shoulder blade once.

"I love you Mila Parker."

"And I you, Petey boy."

😭 Book 3 is now starting y'all! I can't take it!! Sorry for the super super long wait!!! I can't wait to get started on this but I also can because that means we're almost done with this series!!

😭
Book 3 is now starting y'all! I can't take it!! Sorry for the super super long wait!!! I can't wait to get started on this but I also can because that means we're almost done with this series!!

Who has your fav character been this whole series?

Duo?

Trio?

Ships?

Baby Names... 🤔

Future predictions?

Any Special Requests...

rordamama : my world

rordamama : my world... me you and nugget

Tagged ; @peteyparker

1.2k likes , 555 comments

PINNED COMMENT-> peteyparker:
I love you both three thousand 💛 lil nug is gonna have the best parents ever... just saying

^^ rordamama : 😌 literally
no doubt about it

BaddieBDavis : when nug is born I swear they're gonna be spoiled

^^ rordamama : bye 😂
you're going to be
the reason why they're so
spoiled in the first place

^^ BaddieBDavis : no comment

^^ Havanaohnana : Just realized...
nugget is gonna have
a whole group of godparents

^^ CutiepieCora : awww 🥹😭
nug come soon

CutiepieCora : 💛 I can't take the cuteness anymore mom and dad

^^ rordamama : I can't with you 😭

KingEugene : I call dibs on teaching nug to ride a bike

^^ Peteyparker : as long as I
get dibs for skateboarding

Phillyboy : get ready to be traumatized daily nug 🥲

^^ rordamama : why?!

^^ Phillyboy : you know why...
ya nasties 😒

^^ peteyparker : 😂😂 don't be jealous

^^ Phillyboy : Too late 😂