B3-1: Me You And Nugget

Start from the beginning

"Are not!"

"Sure you're not. You two act way too sweet and innocent to not screw like wild rabbits-"

"Who screws like wild rabbits?"

The three girls freeze as the guys stand nearby.

"Nobody." Mila quickly answers as Cora and Blair point at Mila and Peter, "Oh shut your traps."

Cora shakes her head with a light grin, "You guys this is it. Mila and Peter started it off. This is the day everything changes. We all get married, raise families, get older, wiser... this is the last time it's going to be just us."

Mila smiles sadly as she thinks about the fact that Cora was right. This is the last time the group would be just them. The last time they would be without kids, major responsibilities... it was such a rewarding thing to look forward to but it meant big change.

"I think we'll all be just fine."

...

"Here you are Mrs Parker."

"Why thank you Mr Parker."

Mila unwraps her arms from around Peter's neck as he steps through the threshold of their bungalow door. As her feet touch the ground, Mila slowly walks around the room feeling an intense stare on her back.

"You doing okay there Petey boy?"

Peter chuckles to himself as he leans on the wall, "Perfectly fine Ror."

"You sure? Because if you weren't fine, I would've asked if you wanted to I don't know, go take a relaxing bath with me... but since you're fine-"

"Not fine. Definitely not doing okay at all right now."

Mila giggles shaking her head, "You're something else."

"You love it."

"That I do."

Minutes later, Mila sits with her back to Peter's chest as they sit in a claw footed tub. Her head lays back against his shoulder as his hands rest on her belly. His thumbs run up and down her skin softly as he kisses her temple.

"If nugget's a girl what were you thinking?"

Mila smiles softly moving her hands to hover over his as they run over her belly. She feels the baby kick gently as both hers and Peter's hands intertwine.

"Nova... Ivy... Rowan..." Mila glances over at Peter before kissing his chin, "What do you think?"

"I like them. Very different, very not Emily or Olivia."

Peter grins as Mila laughs.

"Now you."

His kisses her shoulder before replying, "I don't know if I want to tell you just yet."

Mila raises an eyebrow, "Ohhhh so you wanna keep your special name a secret huh?"

Peter smiles nodding, "I think you'll really like it. Maybe we can wait until we figure out if they're a boy or girl."

Mila nods agreeing, "Okay that's fair. Because I have a boy name that I think you'll love."

"Is that so?"

"So it is... but tell me what boy names you might like just in case."

"Alright... Ezra... Theo... Eli... Miles..."

Mila smiles with a short nod, "I love all of those names. You actually chose one name that I had on my list."

"Oh really?"