Your Beauty Never Ever Scared Me

Start from the beginning

"I want you to say it Eli" he practically demands me. Fuck why is this low key turning me on?

"I never have to apologize for my feelings." I'm fucking nothing in comparison to him but at least I said it. Demetri smiles widely at me and thumbs over my scar and cheek.

"That was very good Eli I'm proud of you"

Fuck.

"Demetri I'm so sorry for this." I push onto him and kiss him with everything I had been holding in. Every ounce of love I had been saving up since freshman year.

I almost pull away but then I feel him kissing back. I push him onto his back and I move to straddle his waist. He holds my hips making me whimper softly. That sly bitch uses this as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth.

In the midst of the heat he flips us over so he's over me. I wrap my legs around him firmly. He kisses my cheek and down my jawline to my neck. I gasp and cover a moan with my hand. Fuck my sensitive fucking skin fuck.

"Cmon baby you know I like to hear you" Demetris voice is rough and dripping with sex. He takes my hand and puts it on his head. I let out something between a squawk and moan. He just smirks at me and tugs on my chin so my mouth hangs slightly agape.

"Tell me doll face was your dream something like this?" He bites his lip and squeezes my thigh hard.

"Shut the fuck up asshole" I breathe heavily and pull him into another heated kiss. His mouth is hot. So fucking hot. He moans into the kiss and grinds his hips against mine making me whimper pathetically.

"You're fucking pathetic you know that Eli" Demetri pulls away from the kiss and presses his thumb against my lips stroking my scar softly.

I look up at him, my eyes still slightly teary, and nod.

"You know that's not right baby." He pushes him thumb onto my mouth and I kiss the pad of it. I do know it's not right.

"I don't know D..." I look around his room trying to find anything to stare at. He holds my chin and makes me look at him. That's enough to make me do anything.

"I-I I'm fucking pathetic" another tear slips out and I tug at his hair making him moan.

"Oh Eli that was so good. You did very good." Demetri goes back to work on my neck.

"I did?" I pull at his hair again out of sheer arousal.

"Mhm very good baby boy. So good" he sucks at my neck like he's half fucking vacuum. This is his favorite part. I dig my nails into the exposed part of his arm driving him absolutely fucking crazy. He drags his teeth across my neck.

"Please Demetri" if I thought scratching made him crazy it was nothing compared to what happens when I moan his name. He practically came apart in my hands.

"Come on be a good boy and ask for what you want Eli" his response was constrained as always. He was still put together. I was the pathetic one. I was already apart.

"Please make love with me Demetri" I gaze up at him shyly hiding my face in his shoulder.

"Oh Eli you are so sweet. Making love with you is my greatest desire." He cups my cheek and kisses my through fits of giggles.

"Demetriiiiii don't make fun of me"

"I would never do that while we're doing this I promise" He strokes my cheek and gazes at me lovingly.

"You make me feel so safe" I lean my forehead on his.

"I know" he leans towards me and pecks my lips softly. "You actually make me feel safe too"

——————————————————————

Hi! Welcome back. Uploads are once a month now I guess. At least I'm feeding you my dear homosexual readers. And don't worry the next chapter will be coming sooner hopefully! 🙏🏻

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Word Count: 1260