"I'm honored that you came all the way here to see me, Agents" he let out, Morgan walked to the table and took a seat facing Mallory.

"Cut the crap Travis, where is Cortez holding Celeste?" he said, Travis looked at Morgan for a second then brought back his attention to Hotch who was standing to the side with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Tell me something Agent Hotchner, How are you coping with all of this?" Travis let out with a smile. Hotch put his arms down and walked towards the table beside Mallory, he bend down and got close to the man.

"listen to me very closely. Your going to tell us where he's hiding her or god help you I will put your head threw this table" Hotch let out threw his teeth.

"Hotch!" Morgan let out as a warning. Travis gave him cocky smile as he looked up at the Unit Chief.

"Even If I would know I wouldn't tell you, she deserve what ever he has planned for her" he let out. Hotch roughly and quickly reached for the back of Mallory's head and forcefully slammed it on the table. Mallory let out a painful sound and blood started flowing from his nose. Morgan watched as Hotch bend over and got closer to Mallory face.

"Your brother deserved what he got, It's a shame your fate is not the same as his, but don't worry I will remind you who killed him for the rest of your misrable life as your rot in this prison" he said. Hotch let him go and backed up, he then looked at Morgan who was looking at him with raised eyebrows. Hotch Gestured towards the door. Both men made there way to the door, as Morgan pressed the red button for the guard to unlock the door Mallory started laughing. Morgan and Hotch turned towards him.

"I might have failed getting revenge for my brother, but by the time you find her, she'll be dead, so that would mean that you would have failed her" he said with the cocky tone to his voice. The door beeped and unlocked.

"Are you ready to bury another person you care about, Agent Hotchner" Mallory then said before Hotch walked out. Warren O'Brien was standing in the hall waiting for them.

"how did it go?" he asked. Hotch didn't answer just walked by him and towards the exit. They grabbed there gun and phone. And Hotch got on the phone as they were walking towards the SUV. Morgan got in the SUV and watched his boss talk to Rossi outside for a few minutes.

Morgan's mind was running with all these question of what just happen in there. Why is Hotch acting like he is? He knew that Celeste and Hotch had a pass with her being kidnapped when she was fifteen, and this was kind of reliving the events for both. But his boss was acting different. He's not as calm and collected like he usually is in these kind of situations, Morgan watched Hotch until he hung up the phone and got in the vehicle.

"We need to get back to Quantico" Hotch said as he got settled in his seat. Morgan looked at him.

"Hotch, what happen in there with Mallory?" he asked him, Hotch didn't answer he just turned the car on and drove off.

Getting back to Quantico Hotch and Morgan quickly made there way towards the conference room. Hotch walked in the room where the team, Celeste's family and Strauss were all standing and looking at the tv on the wall, turning towards the monitor he went still. Celeste was on the screen, she wasn't wearing her dress from the gala and she was chained to the chair.

"Garcia?" he let out.

"I'm trying Sir, it's bouncing off a lot of towers" she let out in a panic.

"Is this live?" he then asked as he looked at the blonde, who gave him a nod.

"How was your meeting with Mallory?" Strauss asked.

"He didn't give us anything" Morgan said. Everybody watched as Celeste was fighting againts the restrains and screaming. they then heard a door open, Celeste snapped her head up.