Chapter 177 - A New Home?

Start from the beginning

"Oh...." Kara says, "Still.... it was a lot of money.... even if you are richer than Rao himself."

Lena chuckles.

"Richer in love, certainly." Lena smiles, and places a kiss on one of Kara's cheeks, "But... back to your point.... I'd still keep this place. I think..... it would be nice to have our home in the city... maybe on weekdays when I'll have to work late at L-Corp.... then for weekends... and times when you and I don't work late.... we can spend it in our house."

"That does sound nice." Kara smiles, lovingly.

"So..... what do you think?" Lena asks.

"I think we should do it." Kara says, with a nod, "But.... I don't want us to wait until after our wedding. I'm sure whatever home we get, you'll want to do updates to.... and I would like you to add extra security and everything.... So..... it'll be nice to actually get the home sooner, and then just wait the few months it takes for the home to be refurbished, or upgraded, whatever you want to call it."

Lena chuckles at Kara saying that.

"Alright then." Lena smiles, "I guess we can start looking from tomorrow."

"Yeah." Kara agrees, with a nod of her head, "But.... maybe we should include Alura and Morgan in it too? At least ask them things they'd want in a home."

"Good idea." Lena smiles, "Girls?!"

Lena and Kara then hear Morgan and Alura coming running towards them.

"Yes, momma?" Alura asks, with a big smile, while Morgan stands next to her with her own big smile.

"Momma and I were just talking.... and... if we were to move.... into a house.... with more space.... and a garden and everything.... is there anything you would like us to have in the home?" Kara asks.

"A swimming pool!" Alura says, quickly.

Lena and Kara both chuckle.

"We should have guessed that." Lena smirks, "A swimming pool, got it."

"Morgan?" Kara asks, turning to look at the 4-year-old.

"Uhhmmmm.... I don't know." Morgan says, "I just want us to all stay together."

"And we will." Lena smiles, lovingly, reaching out for her youngest daughter.

Morgan allows Lena to pull her towards her, and take her in for a hug.

"Yeah." Kara says, leaning over and placing a kiss on the top of Morgan's head, "We are staying together forever. But maybe in a new space, where you two can run about more, in a nice garden or something."

"I'd like that." Morgan smiles, happily.

"Me too!" Alura says, eagerly.

Alura then joins Kara, Lena and Morgan on the couch, where Kara takes the 6-year-old in for a hug, making it a big family hug.

******************************

It is now a few days later, and today is the day that Kara is going wedding dress shopping, with Winn, J'onn, Alex, Sam, Eliza and Elizabeth all accompanying her to the wedding dress shop. Lena, for her part, has the kids, all by herself this time, however, instead of doing something like taking Alura, Ruby and Morgan to a park, like Kara did with Winn, the CEO has decided to keep it simple. So, Lena has just taken the kids to go see a movie, and then they might play some arcade games in the movie theatre afterwards, depending on the time.

Today Kara's group is in a completely different wedding dress shop to the one that Lena was in with everyone. They specifically decided to do this because they thought it would lessen the chance of Kara and Lena getting the same, or similar, wedding dresses. However, just like in the other wedding dress store, Alex and Sam are having a good time drinking all the champagne that they can get their hands on.