'What's wrong with her? Everything was good during dinner, now she is showing her attitude, was I wrong assuming her?'

'I said that because we never slept on the same bed, yes everyday I come late and found her asleep so I sleep in the guest room, no one know that because I came late and woke up early, and yesterday when I slept in this room she didn't even come to sleep, she preferred that so called balcony so I thought she is uncomfortable sharing bed, now look like it is better only, I was a fool to take her out on Dadu's request, I will not do anything now'

His thoughts made his anger rise more he strom his feet and went to his bed.

'When He is not even comfortable then why he said to give us chance? Now I'm sure dadaji must have told him to take me out or he had felt pity on me because of my Birthday I HATE MY BIRTHDAYS, I will not be even surprised now if he says that we never shared the same bed, maybe we didn't! how can I know I never felt his presence on bed beside me'

'I Was The Fool Believing In Him'

She thought and a tear split from her eyes, she harshly wiped it and shut the window of her thoughts to fall in deep slumber.

---------------×--------------

Next Morning....

Akshita's eyes opened early today. She sat straight on the couch rubbing her eyes, she looked at the time it's 6am, her gaze fell on bed and she was shocked.

The Great Ekansh Raghuvanshi is still in the house that too sleeping.

She frowned looking at him but soon realised the little act of yesterday night which made her sad. She sighed and went to the washroom for her morning routine.

After that when she came back and started combing her hair she looked at him through the mirror, He was pouting and looking like a small kid.

"Sote time chehra dekho kitna shaant lagta hai, par uthte hi pta nhi konse Raakshas ki aatma aa jaati hai '' She mumbled in a low voice talking to herself.

(Look at the face while sleeping, how calm it seems, but when he wakes up don't know which demon's soul enters his body.)

'Ravan!' She cursed, piercing him through her eyes with a pout, she huffed and went out of the room.

-------------×-----------

"Maa you leave it I will do" Akshita told Rashmi.

"Beta I will do that" Rashmi replied politely.

"Then tell me what to do?"

"Is Ekansh here or already gone?" She asked.

"He is here only sleeping right now" she replied.

"Oho change huh, see jiji after so many days he is here in the morning" Bhavna said coming inside the kitchen.

"Yes Bhavna, Akshita must have given him some piece of mind," Rashmi said, chuckling.

Akshita gave a fake smile and looked down.

"Yeah they went on a date yesterday too, right Akshita?" Bhavna teases her, making her blush unknowingly.

"Wo...woh chachi.."

"Don't tease her Bhavna, look how red she becomes but I am happy that now you guys are understanding each other" Rashmi said with a genuine smile.

'We never understand each other maa, and yesterday's date was a pity'  She thought and look away.

"Akshita you just make his lemon tea, he will wake up soon and need his tea before going to the gym" Rashmi told her to which she nodded and they all got busy with their respective work.

After making lemon tea she made her way towards her... sorry his room, entering inside she didn't find him but heard a tap water sound knowing he is in the washroom, she kept the tea on the nightstand when she heard the sound of the doorknob.

She turned around to find him coming out, they made eye contact for a nano second.

"Yo..Your Lemon tea" she said looking away and hurriedly went out of the room.

While he just looks at her fading figure with a straight face..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Vote and comment to tell me how much do liked it

Show your Love 💖

edited: You showed a lot😭