Chapter 2

I walked through the doors as the fresh air hit my face.

Yup. That's time for coffee right there.

"Hi Miss.Nayeon,what's the princess herself feeling today?" I heard a Male voice ask as I turned around and laughed at him.

"Well....mhm...I think I really need a coffee right now" I said as I dramatically started to think.

"What are you doing today?" He asked as we walked to the elevator.

"Umm... I have a case with Su yeon and... I think nothing!" I smiled at the last words.

"Oh alright. Same my schedule is so boring"

I looked at him with a annoyed face before going on my phone checking any messages I didn't read.

"Sse you at lunch then yeah?"

"Yepp. See you later" I waved at him.

I  watched him walk  away as I didn't realise I was smiling.

_______

"Hii attorney Kyung." I greeted the tall man infront of me.

"Hi Nayeon. I have a new rookie attorney. Would you like to meet her?" He asked me.

New people? Alrightt.

I nodded excitedly as I walked to his office.

"Hii! My name is Nayeon nice to meet you"I smiled and took my hand out to shake it.

She looked at my hand and looked back at my face.

I pouted thinking there was something wrong with my hands.

"Hi my name is woo young woo, either if its flipped or not it's still woo young woo.' She bowed at the end of her sentence.

I was confused but still smiled.

I looked back at Attorney Kyung as he smiled and put one of his thumbs up.

Um...good start?

Changing the story is actually quite fun not gonna lie.