the neibolt house

Start from the beginning

"Hello?" A female voice said. They soon followed the voice, "Hello? Help me please!" They were on the second floor and in a room, they saw a girl on the floor. She had blood on her face. "Betty Ripsom" Sabrina said as she stood in front of the three guys. Soon 'Betty' was grabbed, fatally pulled away from the door.

"Eddie... What are you looking for?" A voice said to Eddie as the other three were walking to the room. "Guys, do you hear that?" Eddie asked, but they didn't hear him due to being so far away from Eddie. They walked into the room and saw nobody was in there. "She was just here, where the fuck did she go?" Richie asked.

"Guys?" Eddie asked as a door by him opened. Soon the room Richie, Bill and Sabrina were in began to close. Eddie ran to them, seeing the door close. After the door closed, the three turned around seeing Eddie wasn't there. "Guys! Guys!" Eddie yelled from the other side. "Eddie!" Bill yelled.

Eddie was close to the door but the floor in front of the closed door, just broke. "What the fuck!" Eddie yelled. As carnival music was heard, a hand was on Eddie's shoulder. "Time to take your pill, Eddie." IT said and Eddie turned around. It was a Leper, IT caused Eddie to fall through the open hole. Eddie fell breaking through a table, now being back on the first floor.

"Eddie. Open the door!" Bill yelled as Sabrina yelled, "Come on, Eddie! Open the damn door!" A voice called out, "Richie." Richie began to follow the voice. "Are you okay?" Sabrina asked as Bill struggled to open the door. "Eddie, what's going on? Eds. Eddie." Bill asked.

Richie saw the room where the voice came from. It was 'Eddie'. He said, "Hiya Richie." Then just disappeared. Richie walked into the dark room saying, "Eddie. Eddie. Eddie. Where the fuck are you. We're not playing hide and seek, dipshit." Soon Sabrina saw that Richie was in another room. "Richie?" She asked and Bill heard Sabrina.

Richie began to walk back and the door closed. "Richie!" Bill and Sabrina yelled, trying to open the door. "Sabrina, Bill, open the door! It won't open." Richie told them as he tried to open it as well. "What's going on? Richie!" Sabrina asked and Bill said, "Open the door, Rich!" Soon Sabrina heard, "Sabrina..." She looked where the voice came from.

As Bill still tried to open it, Sabrina walked towards the room to see what was in there. She stood in the same room as Bill, as she looked. Bill looked at Sabrina seeing her looking at a room. "Sabrina?" He asked causing her to look at him. Sabrina then was forcefully pulled into the room, causing the door to slam shut behind her.

"SABRINA!" Bill yelled and rushed to open the door that held her in there. "Sabrina! Open the door! Bri!" Bill begged and tried to push it open with his shoulder.

As Sabrina was just taken, Richie heard a sound. After he looked towards it, he looked back at the door but a fake clown figure was there. "Oh shit!" He saw that the room was filled with clowns. Richie touched one figure, but nothing happened... "Stupid clowns." Soon a sheet came off of a coffin.

The coffin opened and on it said, 'FOUND' and it had the missing people paper of Richie on it. "Oh fuck." Richie walked towards it. He saw a blanket covering something in it. Richie ripped of the blanket revealing a doll figure of him, that had bugs on it. "Ugh!" Richie said and closed the coffin immediately. Soon the coffin opened causing Richie to back up after he screamed a little.

On rope of the coffin... Was Pennywise. "Beep-beep, Richie." IT said to him. IT went towards Richie and Richie quickly ran. Bill got the door to open and he grabbed Richie, closing it after. Richie soon saw that Sabrina wasn't there. "Where's Brina!?" Richie asked and Bill ran over to the room Sabrina was stuck in as he said, "In here!"

Inside the room Sabrina was in, she was knocked out for a tiny bit. She then awoke from hearing Bill and Richie say her name. "Bill? Richie?" She asked and as she tried to get out, her hands was tied up with rope as well as her feet.