He bit my only son infront of my eyes...my son was screaming in pain and I still can remember the bloods flowing from his body. My son is now paralysed and he can never be back to normal like before. He destroyed my son's life the only heir of my family just for using that bitch girl.

Vik : So the girl which your son ditched is Reena and the brother is Aditya

Par : Yes!! He thought I was just an old man and won't do anything but he was wrong I will destroy his life and take away all his happiness from his life like how he did to my son.

Vik : Don't worry we both equally hate him and soon our plan will work out and we can be happy again. I'll inform my guys about our plan

Par : Ok Vikram and I will call you again only with the happy news.

Vik : (smirks) Ok Mr.Parthiban

Vik : Here comes the time....

Vikram called his man and informed them to do as their plan.

#####

1 week later,

Adi was in his room talking to someone in the phone with anger.

Adi : Why are you all being so careless!!!!!
Are you all kid!! Can't you do everything properly!!!! ( He was shouting to the person in call)

Adi : Just shut up!! I'll come there immediately

He end the call and went to Rakesh room frustrated. Adi entered his room and found Rakesh hugging a giant Teddy bear by putting one of his leg on the teddy bear and kissing the head of it in sleep. He was also murmuring something. Adi who was frustrated instantly calmed down and laughed looking at his friend sleeping in a funny position. Adi went near to Rakesh to hear what he was murmuring.

Rak : Hey preethi don't move when I'm about to kiss you....inge vaa...athu yellam yarom vanthure mathange nee vaa inge....

Adi (mv) : Athe karumam pudichuvena...

Rak : Yaru Adi yaa...avan kedhakuran malla korangu avanuku romance leh R koode teriyadu seriyana sambaru...nee vaa nambe romance panuvom....vandu umaah koodu un mama ku....umaaahh

Adi (mv) : Ade pakki naa malla koranga irrudi umaah venuma unnaku yenna panuren paru.

Adi sat opposite to Rakesh on the bed and placed his leg infront of Rakesh face.

Adi : Umaahh venuma unnaku intha vachiko...

Adi kicked Rakesh face and Rakesh rolled over the bed and fell down