𝟎𝟓

I opened my eyes . Today was Sunday. I was still hugging on Kei , dried tears left on my cheeks. I got out my phone and turned on tik tok, " turn it off. " he mumbled, I rolled my eyes and kept playing it. After a couple minutes of listening to tik tok he snatched my phone " Kei! " " shh " he cut me off.

I was forced to sit in silence, " Kei " he hummed in response. " do you like dinosaurs? " , he went silent. Then he hummed as a yes. " I figured Yamaguchi told me you did " it was silent again. " I'm bored I can't do this! " I tried to wiggle out of his grasp. But then he turned over and let go , dropping me on the floor. " not funny " I said rolling my eyes, he opened one eye and smiled.

He grabbed his glasses and put them on, I got up leaving to the bathroom to go get ready. I showered and brushed my teeth. I walked into my moms room to see what she was doing " hi momma " I greeted " hi (y/n) Kei's still here? " I nodded. I closed her room door and went to my room, Kei then left to go shower.

After we were both done I was still bored. " tsukki " " don't call me that. " I giggled. " okay Kei " I decided to also catch up on school work. Since I didn't go to school on Friday. The teachers give so much work.

I was damn near working on it all day. It was about 6pm " (y/n) wanna eat? " Kei asked. " no not right now " I said not looking up from my computer. He sighed and closed my computer, " Kei! Why would you do th- " I was cut off by him kissing me.

He pulled away , and picked me up. " Kei.. " I mumbled , " I love when you say my name like that " he whispered. I put my head on his shoulder , I whispered something in his ear. His face turned really red.

He walked towards the kitchen and my mom was there " I didn't know you guys dated " " we don't mom " I said, I patted his back for him to let me down. But he didn't.. " tsukki let me down " no answer.. I looked at him , his attention was to the tv. I looked to see dinosaurs displayed on the tv, I smiled and slapped him. " ow! Why did you do that " he shouted.

I whispered in his ear again. " fine " he went over to the couch and sat down watching tv. " hey mom I'm going to my room because .. you know " " go ahead sweetie " I left to go to my room , leaving Kei with my mom..

{ mom pov }

I grabbed my cup of coffee and sat next to Kei " so how are you and my daughter " I asked. He looked at me " as in what? " " a relationship " I answered. " we don't date. " he said. I made an O face " well I can tell she likes you she usually hasn't let anyone over since.. " I stopped myself. " it's alright I'm going to head to my room have a nice night Kei " I said leaving to my room.

Hopefully he's right for her.

{ your pov }

I threw my plate away in the garbage. And sat on my bed opening my computer again, my door creaked open. I didn't even have to look up to see who it was " hi Kei " I greeted. He came up to me and slammed my computer shut and pinned me down on the bed. " what happened. " he asked coldly what .. what the fuck are you talking about? " I snapped at him.

" you know what I mean. " it's true, I did. " your really acting weird- " " a guy did this huh " I went quiet.

" and that's basically all that happened " I explained the whole story to him. He sat there in silence, " any questions? " I asked. He still didn't say anything. I sighed and laid down getting ready to go to sleep, " wanna hug?" I asked opening my arms. He hesitated but shortly crawled in, I played with his hair.

" you know your the first person I told in so many years well besides my mom " I spoke. " thanks for listening " , I closed my eyes. But they opened again once I felt something wet on my neck. He was kissing my neck, but the kisses were so soft.