FINALLY !

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 9:36 and I wasnt that hungry so I went back to sleep.

The next mornig I didnt want to go to school but I coulndnt let my grades suffer so with all my might I rolled out of bed.

I decided to switch things up today so I picked out my clothes first which was a pink and white cardigan and a white flowery tank with acid colored skinny and pink flats. Then i went into the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. 

When I was done went to my room to put my clothes on and then went back to the bathroom to do my hair.

I straightened it and then I added a french braid that went across the top of my hair.

I went back in my room to get my backpack and  glasses.

I rushed down the stairs and out the door without eating breakfast.

When I got to school I went straight to my locker without making eye contact with anyone.

To my surprise I saw Mason at my locker.Why is he at my locker? I thought to myself as I went up to him.

"Hey Camille." he said with a smile on his face.

"Um hey." I said looking back at him with a confused smile on my lips.

"Um I was wondering since you didnt have a date to prom if you would like to be my date?" he asked kind of nervous which was weird because I was nerd girl not the school cheerleader.

"Um yeah. Thanks" I smiled slightly

He smiled back and left.

When i got everything out of my locker I headed to class. I was so happy.

Why would he ask me to prom? Why didnt he ask Bridgit? Am I dreaming? All these thoughts were running through my mind as I was walking.

I walked into class and sat down. Bridgit was sitting in the back crying. I wanted to laugh but I didnt want to be another version of her so I walked over to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"No Im not okay you freak. Mason just dumped me" she said crying

I walked away. Now I had something she didnt.

The rest of the class went by quickly and I was out of there as soon as the bell rang.

The day also went by quickly and after school Mason walked with me to my car.

I guess we were dating now and I kind of liked it. Although people still werent treating me nicely Mason made it all feel better. He even came over my house after school.

We had this project so I worked on it with him 'cause he needeed help and I needed a partner.

I did do most of the work but it was okay and this wasnt the only project that we were going to work on together.

When he went home I was tired so I went to sleep with no dinner.

I woke up the next morning and did my morning routine with 20 minutes to spear. I grabbed some breakfast and ate quickly.

When I got to school Mason was at my locker.

The school day was kind of like yesterdays. Bridgit was still crying, people were hating me for going to prom with Mason, and Mason was really nice to me.

He came over again and we worked on our english project.

I had a lot of fun with him.

Again I was very tired from the work I did so I went to sleep with no dinner.

_____________________________________________________________________________________-

Sorry for the short chapter but I want to move into the more intresting parts. Please comment,vote, and like. thanks :)