Where There's A Will There's A Way

A/N: Hi peoples this is the first official chapter so please give me feedback cus im quite sure its really bad but I hope you enjoy it  ig  :)

There was not a lot Tammy was expecting after the death of her best friend Kiki, and being included in her last wishes before death was one of those things Tammy had not expected.

Kiki's parents were also there as an executor read out the will. Tammy began to wonder why she was there as her name was not mentioned at all, until the last lines in the will were read out  "There is an envelope in my room in a faulty plank in my wardrobe floor , the letter is addressed to my bestfriend Tambara Adenike and my twin brother Idunu, I would like them to  read the letter together and proceed with whatever they think is best. "

As much as Tammy missed Kiki, she had to admit, she was pissed at the idea of  having to read the "when I'm dead " letter with a stranger who also happened to be Kiki's twin brother especially when Tammy wasnt aware of his existence in the first place.

She had to admit she was a level of apalled with the situation, she left her unentertaining book in her monotonous hospital room to be further benumbed by the will reading of her best friend to discover she not only has to pass up the opportunity to go to the library and listen to music on the way home, she also has to go to her deceased best friends house to read her death letter with her random twin brother who basically appeared from thin air. 

"Can't a black girl have breast cancer and prepare for upcoming death whilst mourning her best friend in peace?" she mumbled under her breath, thankfully quiet enough for nobody to hear. 

She turned to see the boy with the same milk chocolate complexion as her own and facial features that were identical to Kiki's.His eyes were as polished amber in the first rays of dawn and they were looking directly at her.

She stared back at him  and he turned around to face forwards.

It was then Tammy knew as she also turned around that she was going to hate this guy but she was definitely reading that letter and where there's a will, theres a way, even if she doesn't exactly like that way.