Jungkook also run Behind taehyung and tries to catch him but suddenly his knees hit by the soft cough and about to fall over the couch.

He search for a hands and held taehyung hand and pull him closer making taehyung fall down on the couch and jungkook fall down over him.

There was a rose's petals plate over the table just beside the couch. And it's accidentally got hitten by jungkook legs and those all Rose's petals plate fall on taekook.

Making a beautiful sence. A beautiful boy over a hot man while pretty good Rose's petals falling on them. It's creating a romantic feelings on their heart but both of them are strange to it.

Suddenly the door get brust opened by a frustrated girl named stela. Both of them immediately get back off of eachother. And jungkook red cheeks were visible completely.

Stela saw then on that position they were on the couch and she glared at jungkook. She walked towards jungkook and a 'ewww' chuckled left her mouth.

"Tsk! Now Some people have innocent face with bitchy habits... Like you" this is the words crashed through the tiny heart of the younger boy who looked at stela with hurtful eyes. And left from there without saying and looking at taehyung for a once.

Taehyung immediately walked behind him to stop him but a hand stop him by helding his hand "let him go taehyung." Taehyung close his eyes and open before yanking his hand harshly from stela soft grip.

"Shut the fuck of you mouth stela!! How dare you to say that to him!?" He brust out angrily "what? I said nothing. I just said that people have innocent face with bitchy habits. What is wrong in it? Even it is correct whatever I said to him"

Taehyung raised his hand to leave a harsh slap at her cheeks which have a market of make up. But suddenly a word saying by his mom popped in his mind ' never raised hands on girl. Even if she's good or bad '

And he's the good baby boy of his mom. He obeyed him no matter how angry or how sad he's. He took his hand away before giving a death' glare to the girl in front of him.

"My mom teached me to never raised hands on girl no matter however she's! That's why I'm leaving you or.... You have been thrown into an trash " he held her hands and pulled her out of his room "get out!" He shut the door in her face before she could say anything.

She angrily looked at the door with teary eyes before leaving from there.

Other side jungkook came out of the room with embarrassed and disappointed feelings. He open the door of the car before sitting inside.

And finally a tears slide down from toe eyes of his. It's hurt him so much. A person who never thought anything bad or hurtful for anyone have gotten a name 'bitch' really? Is he? No! He's not a bitch.

He never learn about this all.

Suddenly he got a call from his dad he wip his tears before answering the call.

"Hey! D-dad?"

"What happened darling you sounds upset... Is anything happens there?"

"No no dad I'm ok.. tell na why did you called?"

"Hmm actually I was asking have you arrived at the hotel?"

"Not yet dad I'm in the car"

"Oh ok. Btw don't eat much food ok? Cause they are outside food and eating outside foods is not good for your health ok? Just eat a little abd drink some juice hm?"

"Hm ok dad thankyou"

"No thankyou just take care and love you"

"Hm you also take care dad and love you too"

He hanged up the call. He immediately wiped the lefted tears of his eyes and make a poker face when taehyung came inside the car.

Without looking at taehyung for once he looked other side. Taehyung noticed the upset face of jungkook. "Oye look at me" jungkook doesn't give any response "oyee look at jungkook!!" This time jungkook again ignore him.

"Oyee fatty cheeks!" Jungkook widen his eyes and look at taehyung "what did you just said!!?" Jungkook shout a little. "Heyy there is nothing to shout or get angry ok?"

Jungkook blink continuously for recognising what did just taehyung said "you call me a fatty cheeks and you're saying there is nothing to get angry! Seriously?!!"

"Hm. Look... In my eyes fatty cheeks are cute.. not only in my also in whole World eyes. You also have fatty cute cheeks which I like you look sooo cute with it"

Taehyung show his boxy smile to the shyy boy in front of him. "shut up!" Jungkook hit a little lightly to taehyung before looking down. "Ohhhoo" taehyung come closer to jungkook and hugged him.

Jungkook heartbeat got faster " Don't be sad about her words ok? She don't know what happened.. also the world Don't know what happened.. only we know what happened so forget what happened ok? Now stop this poker face with gossy eyes and red nose or people will laugh at you and call you a clown"

Jungkook puched taehyung away and glare at him "now you're calling me a clown!! Do I look like an clown??!!" Taehyung chukled at jungkook cute angry glare "more funnier and pretty than a clown" jungkook roll his eyes and pout..

"You shouldn't said like this to me!" Jungkook fold his arms over his chest before make a cute big pout "ohh then who will I say beautiful? Huh? You're the most beautiful person I have ever seen in my whole life... And I don't think that anyone will be more beautiful than you"

Jungkook almost laugh out of this words. He hit taehyung continuous who held his hands and hugged him again but this time it's an warm hug. Jungkook also hugged him back with a shy smile. Soon they drove off to the hotel.