Chapter 6

Y/n's POV
Today you were finally feeling all of the effects from using your quirk so often. You woke up with a bloody nose and with a horrible headache. You still dragged yourself to get out of bed though running to the bathroom across the hall while your dad watched you.

"Good morning pumpkin is everything alright?"

His head peeked around the corner to see you in the bathroom holding a tissue to your nose.

"Yea just side effects catching up to me I guess."

"We'll breakfast is ready pumpkin. Papa already left and I'm gonna head out too love you don't be late."

He kissed your head and you heard him leave. You finally got the bleeding to stop after around 10 minutes and you started getting ready taking your breakfast which was a yogurt parfait and some toast with butter. You quickly fed the cat and made your way out the door to see Shoto standing in his usual place.

"Good morning Sho-Chan!"

"Good morning."

You both walked in silence until you arrived at UA. Today felt somewhat different although. Unfortunately you didn't have a lot of time to think about it because you were both bombarded with reporters.

"Hi young lady do you know All might can you tell us about his teaching methods?!"

You rolled your eyes and grabbed Shoto's hand and you pushed through the reporters. Your dad came out and patted your back while you held onto shoto tightly. He seemed a little surprised at the sudden pull from the reporters but he didn't say anything. We walked all the way to class well you dragged him all the way to class.

"Uhm Y/n could you please let go you're hurting my wrist a little."

"Oh goodness Sho-Chan I'm sorry!"

He nodded and you let go. You went through the rest of your morning classes with a headache and at some point you felt nauseous but you made it to lunch where you sat down with only Shoto.

"Oh my goddd. My head is pounding."

He handed you some pain medicine. At this point Shoto knew you so well that he had everything you needed on hand for your quirks side effects.

"Thank you Sho-Chan."

Suddenly the school alarms started ringing. We needed to evacuate and suddenly everything got extremely chaotic. Both you and Shoto got pushed around in the busy hallway but you held on tightly to his arm and hand and he held your hand tightly. Suddenly you saw Iida on the exit sign telling everyone that it was only a false alarm caused by the reporters.

~Second time skip but I bet the first one went right through your mind 😏~

"Sho-Chan are you excited to go to the USJ?!"

He nodded and slightly smiled at you. While you and him were talking you heard Iida and Bakugo yelling about arranged seating. You all finally boarded the bus and the assign seating was ruined because of the layout of the bus. Everyone was chatting but you were still having the worst headache every.

"Sho-Chan?"

He looked at you and hummed.

"Hm?"