Chapter Thirty-Seven

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Lily nods her head in agreement

[The screen changes to show the buzzing queue of Students Third Years and older each clutching a permission form passing by a glowering Filch.]

"HOGSMEADE!" James screams as he jumps up and down like a toddler who had too much candy.

Euphemia and Fleamount shake their head at their son.

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege. Should your behavior reflect poorly on the school in any way, that privilege shall not be extended again."

Harry approaches her, but before he can utter a syllable,

"No permission form. No visiting the Village. That's the rule, Potter."

James and Sirius groan, "Come on Minnie."

McGonagall gives them a stern look.

"Yes professor, but I thought if you said I could go—"

She shakes her head, "But I don't say so. A parent or guardian must sign, and since I am neither, it would be inappropriate."

A flicker of pity passes through her face as she stares at the defeated look on his face, "I'm sorry, Potter. But that's my final word,"

Ron, Hermione, and Primrose who were watching Harry expectantly from across the way see him turn, and shake his head. Their faces fall.

Harry walks back towards them, as Ron pushes Primrose forward,

"You're her favorite. You should go ask her."

"That carrot head!"

She shakes her head, "It's not gonna work."

Primrose walks up to McGonagall with a grin on her face, "Good afternoon Minnie, you look amazing. New hairdo?"

McGonagall sighs, "What do you want potter? I already told you're brother that there was nothing I could do."

She lets out an offended gasp and clutches her chest with her left hand, "I don't want anything, can't I just come to compliment my favorite teacher?"

McGonagall looks back and forth at the screen and James, thinking how crazy it is how His daughter is an exact copy of him.

McGonagall stares at Primrose with a knowing look, "You're father had the same look and grin when he tried to get something or when he was doing something he wasn't supposed to."

Primrose face drops.

Regulus winces, Knowing what that must of felt like.

"I'm sorry Ms.Potter but there's nothing I can do." And with that, she walks away.

Primrose turns to shake her head at the trio, and once again their faces fall. Both harry and Primrose raise their hand in farewell and watches them go.

"So No Hogsmeade, eh?"

The twins turn around to See Mr. Lupin.