"Yeah." Mono was brought back to reality when he heard Seven's small voice. Mono usually spoke quietly, but to be able to hear Seven you would have to be listening intensely to him. Not like Mono minded or anything, he was glad to listen to somebody for once.

"Can I try it?" Seven was shocked to hear Mono ask to play the music box, because he didn't own it or anything. Though Mono was looking at him, waiting for a response. Seven looked back, and saw a small glimmer where the sun was shining on his eyes. Although he could hardly see them, he could tell that Mono's eye color was very dark, and if he didn't know any better he would think they were completely black.

Seven realized that he still hadn't given Mono an answer and started to get embarrassed from the staring. "Of- of course." He stuttered and shut his mouth quickly when he heard his voice sound louder than it normally did, like he couldn't control it. His face continued to get red as his embarrassment grew, and he automatically looked away to try to hide it.

Mono noticed this and tried to offer a small smile to comfort the bashful boy, but then he realized that the other wouldn't be able to see it. He frowned a bit, but didn't dwell on it long before he turned around and put his hand on the wind up carefully. Cautiously winding it, he waited for something to happen. Though as the seconds went by, and nothing happened, he started to get a little anxious.

After a few more seconds of quiet tension and the soft grinding of gears, a melody began to play. It was the same hypnotic melody that played when Mono was searching for Seven. The one that drew him in and forced him to almost unconsciously follow it. His thoughts sort of stopped as he listened to it, and it seemed to bring some level of comfort as well, which was weird considering their situation.

The melody continued to play and Seven eventually sat next to Mono, watching as Mono continued to wind the music box slowly. They were both just sitting there, listening to the music that they were hardly ever able to hear with their world in shambles like it was. After a while, Seven had fallen asleep with his head falling against Mono's shoulder. Mono stiffened a bit, but relaxed as he continued to listen to the soft song, sort of forgetting that his head was even there. Though it didn't take him long to fall asleep as well, for once falling into a deep, calm sleep.

This time Seven was the first to wake up rather than Mono, even with his injuries. At first he was confused why he felt sort of warmer than usual, then he remembered he fell asleep next to Mono while they were listening to the music box. He fully opened his tired eyes and looked at the other boy. They were both on the ground, and Seven had curled up, in his normal ball like style, next to Mono. Mono was practically laying like a starfish, his arms laying above his head, and one of his legs were completely stretched out while the other was slightly up. It made Seven smile a tiny bit at how ridiculous Mono looked sleeping at the moment, and wondered how the boy could even sleep like that.

What also caught his attention was the fact that Mono's paper bag was lifted just a tiny bit, revealing his mouth. Seven saw that the boy was drooling a bit, and laughed a little to himself. He scooted away from Mono in order to get up without waking the other up, feeling that it would be rude when Mono had tried not to wake him up before. He felt a lot better this time, so he knew that it was about time to come up with an escape plan. He needed to figure one out soon because he was already very hungry. He didn't exactly eat before he got here and he had been using a lot of energy lately, making the pains in his stomach much more noticeable then they were earlier.

Standing up, Seven looked back at Mono who was still snoozing away. He was somewhat tempted to look under his odd paper bag that he wore on top of his head, but he knew that would upset the other boy. They don't need to be fighting, especially when they were supposed to be working together to get out of here. Seven kind of hoped that they would become friends, if they weren't already, because it could be kind of lonely in this depressing world. He thought he would be fine on his own, but he soon realized that there was a lot he couldn't do by himself, which also made him feel useless sometimes.