He looked to the side, fully noticing the stacked up cages, the sight of what The Hunter may use them for made him shudder. Then Mono looked up again at the window. He knew he couldn't reach it from here, but maybe he and Seven could use the cages and the chest to get up there and escape. It made Mono feel wistful, but he also knew that it would be hard to get the window open, if it even opened at all. Which would be a problem if it didn't, because then they would have to most likely break it, if they could even manage that.

Quietly sighing, Mono hopped back down from the table, landing as soft as he could on the ground. The room was mostly barren, with only a few things strewn about, most not likely to help them with their goal. There was a rug like thing in the middle, which might be more ideal to lay on than the cold, hard floor. Strangely enough there was a music box like thing in one of the corners which seemed odd compared to the rest of the room. Why would The Hunter have that in here?

While Mono was looking around, Seven was beginning to wake up. He allowed himself to slowly get up, as his body was still in a good amount of pain from everything that had happened the last few days. His eyes wandered to the strange boy that was checking out the room. Seven's eyes followed the other's movements, and not wanting to startle him, he didn't say a word or make any noises.

It was only until Mono looked at Seven did he notice that he was awake and staring at him. This made Mono's face heat up a bit, as he didn't know how long Seven had been up and watching him, and if he woke up the boy or not. Even with Mono's embarrassment, he still lifted up his hand and gave a small wave with a tiny hey to go along with it. Mono could sort of tell that Seven wasn't much of a talker, but he was fine with that, as he wasn't used to talking much either.

Seven offered a small smile and waved back. Seven also felt a little embarrassed for having been caught staring, but he quickly recovered before his face could heat up. Then he slowly got up, his body protesting every move, and started to look around himself. He was in here before, but it hadn't been for very long as Mono had come and tried to get him out. When he first woke up here, he did have a quick look around, trying to find a way to escape. Though his body was extremely tired and didn't have the energy to do anything, making it practically useless to waste the little energy he had at the time.

His body was still barely able to move around much without aching, and he had to stop himself from wincing when he stretched his back. Way too much had happened in the last week that it was starting to take a toll on him. What Seven wanted for now was rest, he could escape later, when he knew that he would actually be capable of running for a long period of time. It seems that was the only thing Seven has been doing lately was running away. It was no wonder why some of the other kids he used to know called him the "Runaway Kid". Now he has run away to a place that may have been too much for his small body to handle.

As Seven was studying the window, thinking about how they may possibly escape using it, he heard a soft call from another part of the room. He turned to see Mono in a very dusty corner crouched down looking at something. Being confused, Seven was about to ask what Mono was doing, but he decided that he could just go see instead, remembering how hoarse his voice was.

Walking over to Mono, Seven saw that it seemed like Mono was dusting off the item with his hand, but it didn't seem too dusty in the first place as not much dust flew off. When Seven made it over there, he looked over Mono's shoulder and saw what he was looking at. To his surprise it was the old looking, wind up music box. He had found it when he first came here and was playing it right before Mono came. He only played it because it brought him comfort in the unsettling silence that was there when he was by himself. He had almost forgotten all about it, from how much had happened in such little time.

"Is this what you were playing when I came to help you?" Mono asked and Seven slightly flinched. Mono didn't exactly know why Seven sometimes flinched when he spoke, maybe it was because he wasn't used to people speaking actual sentences, but somewhere in Mono's mind he thought that maybe it was because he was scared of Mono. He didn't like that, and he knew he was going to continue thinking that until he knew that he had gained Seven's trust, which would take some time.