5 Years of Perfection (Dean)

Summary: Dean has a crush on someone five years older than him.

Dean Winchester admires the way you can hold your own again a vampire's nest at the same time that you can be gentle to a puppy on the streets

Dean Winchester admires the way you can hold your own again a vampire's nest at the same time that you can be gentle to a puppy on the streets. He has deep emotions towards you that cannot be described through simple words. He just stares at you longingly as you explain to him and his brother the plan to take out the dragon lair.

"Great," Sam exclaims after you're finished. "And then we can go to a bar to celebrate your birthday!"

Dean knew your birthday was two weeks ago, but at that moment you were working on different cases across the country. You promised to celebrate when you reunited.

"Good! You're buying."

Dean laughs charmingly, "how old are you, anyway?" He knows that you're older than him, but he's not sure how much. Besides, he's not afraid of asking for your age because you won't take it as an insult.

You smile at him. "Forgotten already? I'm five years older than you." Your answer surprises Dean. "You should respect your elders," your joke is light and good-natured.

"Alright," Sam interrupts, "let's go catch those dragons."

Dean just keeps staring at you dumbfounded, you raise an eyebrow at him before following Sam to the Impala. As you climb on the back, you hear Dean:

"You- you look great!" Of course you do.