And I want different. In order for me to get that I'm gonna have to do something that I don't ever do. I'm gonna have to chase her. Normally, all the guys and even some girls just chase me. But Y/N isn't going to.

At least not anymore she isn't. She once did but I never showed any interest back. Now I feel fucking stupid.

"Damn, I gotta get ready." Cassie says running to her closet.

"For what?" Lexi asks.

"A date with Y/N. She asked me last night. Then we like made out for like an hour. Best sleep of my life." Cassie answers.

A date? They're going on a fucking date? You gotta be kidding me. Ugh, that is so supposed to be me.

"Bitch are you serious?" I ask.

"Dead serious." She asks.

Lexi looks at me with a knowing look. She was the first and only person I told about my crush on Y/N. Why? Because she can keep a secret and is good at giving advice.

"How did you manage to get with Y/N?" Lexi asks.

"I don't know. I just did. You think I'm not capable of getting an extremely good looking person to go out with me?" Cassie responds defensively.

Damn bitch calm your tits. It's not even that deep. She shouldn't be going out with you though anyway.

"T-that's not what I was saying." Lexi answers stumbling over her words.

I hated that she could never stand up for herself. Especially when it comes to Cassie. Like girl she is not scary or intimidating in the slightest bit. And for someone like Cassie to be such a bitch to someone sweet like Lexi, it pisses me off.

"Where is she taking you?" I ask curiously.

"I don't know. It's a surprise. She just told me to dress casual." Cas answers.

Casual. That means it's nothing fancy. Then again it is their first date so I wouldn't expect nothing too fancy. Hopefully it's their last one.

This is actually killing me to watch Cassie get ready for something that I should be going to instead. I gotta try again with Y/N.

And I know exactly how to start.

__________

Y/N's P.O.V

I stared at myself in the full body mirror. I put on my signature jewelry. Diamond chains, rings, watches, and my grillz. I checked myself out one more time before deciding that it was okay. It's casual attire after all.

I made sure to spray my best smelling cologne

I made sure to spray my best smelling cologne. I grabbed everything I needed and made my way out the door. Cassie's house was ten minutes away from mine.

I pulled up on the side of the curb. I knocked on the door with my right hand with a bouquet of flowers in my left.

Cassie opens up the door with a smile already on her face. My breathing skips a little at the fact that she actually looks good. I was hit with a little wave of nervousness at the moment. I'm not sure why.