I said, as if talking to myself but actually, I was talking to someone else.

Soon after I stated my business being here, I waited for someone to show up, for me to feel someone cold behind me. I turn my head to look behind me to see it was Gabriel's soul. He disappeared soon after for me to feel that Gabriel's inside of me as my eyes began to turn black and my irises turned completely white, for Gabriel to show me the truth on who did this to them.

While seeing through Gabriel's eyes on what happened to him and the others in the past, I was shocked to see a similar dark room like this one, but it is much darker than this. But what shocked me most is that William was there wearing a yellow suit, revealing himself to them and Gabriel as he began to murder them. After seeing what happened to them, my eyes widened in shock, seeing that William is the one responsible for this, not just for the older models.

Me: So, I see... You took over me to show me what happened to you and a few others back then..... William.... he.... he's the one who did this...

I said.

Then, Gabriel appeared behind me again, for me to turn to face his soul.

Gabriel: Y-Yeah....

Gabriel said.

Me: Then, where's your remains? And the others, as well?

Gabriel: Inside those suit....

Me: Oh right. He's also responsible for the animatronics....  And the bad smell.... sorry, nothing personal, just piecing thing together.

Gabriel: I know. As a matter of fact, we all know. After hearing what you said, we all know you mean well.....

Me: Thanks.... but still, how did you guys come here and those toys? How did they came to be?

I ask.

Gabriel: Well.... to put it short and simple.... William fell into panic when the people complained about the stench... So, Fazbear Entertainment used the remnants of the old animatronics, and placed them onto the new ones..... giving William the opportunity to lock the old one away so that no one could find our bodies....

Gabirel explained.

Me: I see. But why do they and... well.... at some point, you guys want to kill us at night?

I question.

Gabriel: Oh.... that,.... we mostly lost control and think you nightguards are the killer, and stuff you into a suit....

Gabriel answered.

Me: I see....

Gabriel: So,.... if you see either of us, or all of us attempting to kill you,.... don't take us the wrong way. Just run if you have to or do like what the recordings tell you....

Me: I'll keep that in mind to stay alive.

I said.