𝟎𝟎𝟐, 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐲

𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙚𝙧 ........ 𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙚 𝙛𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

「𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆」

𝐢𝐯𝐲 - 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧
𝐥𝐞𝐬 - 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐨
𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐭𝐳- 𝐜𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱

❀❀❀

5:41 .... 5:42 ..... 5:43

LAYING WIDE AWAKE was Erika Armani, staring at the large clock hanging above candle light. Time was moving quickly but not as fast as she would've preferred. The word excited couldn't even begin to describe the anxiety boiling in her stomach. 

Although she had about a month of summer time left before term began, she couldn't get her mind off it. The worst part being, there was no one to talk to. You may wonder why she didn't consult with her younger sister. Well a 9 year old wouldn't exactly react well to being awoken in the middle of the night by her frantic older sister, now would she. Erika did have friends, there were not what you and I would call true friends. 

A friend to children in her social group was someone to stick with during gatherings or large celebrations. If lucky they could be someone you had over for the occasional play date. It was very unusual for young children to be owling each other at ungodly hours of the night. 

Out of all the children she had met at her young age, Pandora Rosier was by far her favorite. At all holiday dinners they were conjoined by the hip. You couldn't find one without the other being within arms reach. 

They had become quite close at age 9, during a Christmas dinner the Rosier's had hosted. Erika had unfortunately managed to spill red cherry sauce on her lovely green dress. Sitting teary eyed by the fireplace in the garden when Pandora found her.

 "Oh, whatever is the matter?" a concerned young girl approached Erika. "My dress... it's- its ruined!" Erika confessed as a tear rolled down her cheek. "I do believe I can help with that!" The girl exclaimed. "Hold on a moment! " She yelled as she hurried back inside, leaving a confused Erika. After 5 minutes she came back out with a box. "What's that?" Erika wondered. The young girl opened the box to reveal a cauldron, bottles of peculier items, and a very old looking book. "You see, I'm something of a potions master" the young girl told as she carefully selected the ingredients for her concoction. "Oh, I forgot my manners. I'm Pandora but you can call me Dora-" "Rosier right? My mum mentioned knowing yours a while back." Erika finished. "Mmhmm and you're Erika?" Pandora asked placing the cauldron on the fire, Erika nodded as she watched Pandora rather sloppily throw ingredients into the boiling cauldron. "Alright, let me see the stain." Erika lightly stretched the fabric just above her knee as pandora dabbed the water like mixture onto it with a handkerchief . "Give it a bit."