Chapter 10 <3

Depuis le début

Hey L/n, I didnt know. Im
really sorry man. I wasnt there
when you told the others. I didnt
mean to bring back bad memories
or anything like that.

Its okay. Like you said, you didnt know. I wont blame you, okay?

Are you sure its okay??? I feel horrible.

Yes, Im sure. Itll all be okay. Im okay now. Besides, Im better off without my dad in my life.

He was pretty abusive to you.

Was he? I never really thought it was abuse...

Dude, of course it was! Abuse comes in different froms, and it was pretty much just verbal to you. All the things he said were pretty bad.

Oh.... I never realized

It can be hard to realize sometimes. Anyways, you should focus on getting ready for this 'party' thing lol

Yeah, I should. Ill talk to you later Awase

Bye L/n :))

After that I got up from the chair. "Ive gotta clean before anyone comes over."

"Let us help," Kendo said, standing up as well.

"No, youre guests, you shouldn't help clean."

"Nonsense! We made most of this mess so why not help a bit?" Monoma offering to clean? Is he okay? "I feel bad, you just cried and stuff, so the least we could do is clean."

"You really dont have to guys. Its fine, really."

After a while, I gave in and let them help. We cleaned for about 30 minutes and the house was starting to look really nice. Mom had just gotten ready to leave and asked who was coming. Since most people either werent awake or just didnt check their phones, the pwople coming are; Awase, Yanagi Komori, Kuroiro, Manga Fukidashi and Pony Tsunotori. And obviously the people that are already here. Mom gave it the okay and everyone started coming.

After about an hour, everyone had arrived. "Do we wanna start watching movies now? Its 11 AM and we have pretty much all day, so I dont know if you guys wanna watch movies this early." Everyone started to talk about what we should do first.

"How about we go for a a walk around town? We could use. some light and fresh air before we watch movies in the dark," Awase recommended.

"Wait, were watching them in the dark?" Miko asked. "Do we have to watch them in the dark?"

"It adds to the scare factor, but we dont have to. I dont wanna make someone I barely know too scared," Yanagi said, a slight sad tone in her voice.

"Okay, please, no dark. Ill allow a little," Miko added.

Everyone stood up and got ready for our walk. We decided that since there were 11 of us, we would go to the park for a bit. We didnt wanna take up a bunch of room in a café. and we needed somewhere to rest.

After a 10 minute walk, we arrived at the park. It had a food truck, so we could get food and drinks if we wanted.

"So Yanagi," Pony started, "what movies do you wanna watch?"

"Definently a few "Scream" movies. Thats a must. Also, maybe "Jeepers Creepers". Theyre both pretty good series. I dont wanna do anything too scary though. Maybe after we can watch something thats not horror to get everyone back on track."