Story 3: Abhira' Baby

One more update... THIS IS AN OS

Please Do Inline comments for the better understanding of writer...

So, Mostly the plot will be a future of current YRKKH, As we are seeing harshwardhan changing himself and aarohi getting more and more cunning...
Abhimanyu' hand was functioning now and he even returned to his work, The day his surgery was successful akshara got to know about her pregnancy and this made everyone believe that the baby is lucky for Birla's... NO GOENKA' IN THIS STORY! .*)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 8 months since akshara is pregnant, Abhimanyu was on cloud nine since he saw her reports... She was not allowed to do any work besides what makes her happy, Manjiri was getting ready to be the best grandmother in town even Harshwardhan was happy for his son after he saw akshara handling her son perfectly he was proud of her, Mahima and Anand told Abhimanyu to take care of her as she is very fragile... Parth, Shefali, Nishta and the most caring was Neel...

In the pregnancy akshara was very happy and bubbly girl but alike her mother she also had many bad dreams and abhimanyu was worried about that, as she had history of panic attacks and this was simply neither in favor of  her nor their child... the day her third trimester started he stopped his OPD practice and he was just going as a performing surgeon and he had requested Neel to be with her along with Parth when he is not there as he was also a doctor, Even if he was not practicing but still he was best when he used to practice... 

Nights were more dreadful for her, out of no where she used to have glimpse how her mother died (naira), One night Abhimanyu had came back from hospital late he saw his munchkin sleeping like a cute little kid.

Abhimanyu sits on bed besides her: Kaisa mera baby? Papa ko miss kiya kya papa ko? Aaj pura din nahi the na papa... (he said while keeping his hand around her bump), Ab mein aapki mumma se baat karta hoon warna wo gussa ho jayengi, pehle hi itni cuteness handle nahi hoti mujhse, gussa hone ke baad toh aur jyada cute lagti hai... Akshu, Yaar kab tak aise sambhal sambhal ke jina padega, Agar mein tumhare paas aaya toh kahi tumhe kuch hojayega, tum uncomfortable hojaogi, baba I miss my chudkurani, meri girija... (he said softly while placing kiss on her forehead and goes to get fresh)

Akshara mummering: Mumma please, mat jao please ruk jao mumma please aapki akshu ko chhod kar mat jao please mumma kairav bhaiya to aapke favorite hai na fir aap unko chhod kar kyu jarahi hai please mumma (she was sweating and started speaking quite louder)

Abhimanyu in concern: Akshu,... Akshu wake up, baba wake up... kuch nahi hua hai, sab thik hai AKSHU... 

(she kept mummering without paying attention at abhimanyu)

Abhimanyu while patting her cheeks: Akshu... Baba shant hojao..... utho meri taraf dekho.... sab thik hai.... Kuch nahi hua hai.....

Abhimanyu to himself: Ise kya hogaya aaj isse pehle toh itni kabhi ghabrayi nahi thi, sapne aate hia ise par uth jati thi aaj kuch sunn hi nahi rahi, out of control hogayi hai 

Akshara: Mumma please maaf kardo aapki akshu ko mat jao mujhe chhod kar please....Mumma mujhe bhi aapke sath le chaliye na mumma please (she was litteraly pleading her mother to not leave her) Aaj ke baad mein kisiko pareshan nahi karungi mumma!!!

Without wasting a minute he calls his tauji-taiji and Maa-papa from the intercom in the room itself... By listening the noises neel, parth and shefali were already there...

Parth: Abhi kya hua hai ye aise nind mein itna hyper kaise???

Abhimanyu: Pata nahi bhai mein fresh hone gaya tha tab tak toh thik tha par pata nahi achanak kya hua! 8th month hai Sedetives bhi nahi dde sakta bacche par asar hoga aur akshu ke liye bhi safe nahi hoga...