description

hey so this is me saying this in 2017: i'm continuing this and it's probably gonna get better so stick around 💋

Quinn is a spoiled brat, practically raised by maids in a home that was most often mistaken for a castle. Everything she could ever need and want was all laid out for her in a 27 karat gold platter. The little girl was very good looking, and she knew it, often bragging about it to anybody who'd listen ("you see my eyelashes? can you believe I'm not wearing any fake ones? this is all natural!") Admittedly though, her heart was not as sweet as her looks were, but that's okay, since looks are really all that matters in the world... at least, that's what Quinn thinks.

Katy is a Popstar. The biggest popstar in the world, actually, with money that would most probably never run out. To you, she is one-of-the-only-few-down-to-earth-celebrities-bless-her. Underneath all the sweetness, goofiness and so-called love for her fans though, is a diva. A side of Katy that's taking over her more and more as her followers increase and more of her singles make it to number one. Sure, Katy has her good moments, but you see, fame does lots of things to you. Mostly, it makes you feel superior to other people... Because, well, you're the biggest pop star in the world! Of course, you're better than everybody else! How could you not be? But, hey, that's just Katy's opinion.

What happens when the two meet? Will they change for the worse? Or for the better? Will they even change at all?