Nene!?

This chapter might have Emu x Nene in it!!
————————————
Emu's POV:

*THUD*

I fell to the ground then looked up to see Nene..Wait NENE!?

"Nene!? Are you okay?"

"Yeah..I'm fine thanks for asking."

I looked to the side to see my icecream on the floor all melted..

.
.
.
"MY ICECREAMM!!"

I then got up and stood in front of Nene.

"Anyways! Nene are you okay? Do you want me to accompany you??"

.
.
.
"Sure.."

"YAYY!"

I then grabbed Nene's hand and started running.
——————————-
Nene's POV:
Emu then pulled my hand and a pink blush then appeared on my cheek, Emu then started running, looking around, and checking out stores.
.
.
.
After about 40 minutes we then decided to get some drinks and sit at the park.
.
.
.
"Thank you for today Emu..It was really fun."

Emu's eyes then lit up and she started to get happier and happier and she then pulled me into a warm embrace.

"I'm super super super SUPER happy rn!! I'm so glad I made you enjoy today!"

Even if the embrace was super tight..I still enjoyed it. I'm not a big fan of people like Emu but she is an exception.
.
.
.
A small smile was then landed on my mouth.

"Let's head home now!! It's getting dark!"

Emu then grabbed my hand and started pulling me to my house.

—————————
Emu's POV:

We then stopped by Nene's house and exchanged goodbyes!

I headed home and laid on my bed. I then turned my body and laid on my stomach and put my face into a pillow!
.
.
.
I then screamed in it out of happiness and started swinging my legs!!
After some time I then got tired and decided to head to bed!!
.
.
.
Hopefully tomorrow is going to be as good as today! Or maybe not..Right..?
——————————————-

This is prob seems like a one shot but it's not, anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!Next chapter would highly likely be a angst one, but let's hope for the best!

Next chapter would highly likely be a angst one, but let's hope for the best!