Well shit.

I'm actually being somewhat sincere with this girl...And I don't have a damn clue why that is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🍦Hayden Marvel

I squinted my eyes open, and three things hit me like a brick.

1. My horrible headache

2. Light

3. Confusion

Darn sugar crash.

Where was I? I looked around carefully and slowly and realized I was in my room, but how?

A voice startled me, "Your sugar rush ended so I got us both excused from the rest of the school day." I jumped at the sound and looked over to see the one and only Trey Parker swirling in my desk chair with his hands behind his head. His biceps were so perfectly defined that it took all my will power to look away.

"Yeah, I do work out." He said as I gave him a questioning look. "Because I know you were wondering." He smirked.

"Was not," I mumbled as I propped myself up in my elbows.

"You're googly-eyed expression said otherwise," Trey commented. "But I understand, I'm easy to look at."

I rolled my eyes at him, and then a realization hit me. "Wait, why are you here, in my room?" I sputtered out.

"I didn't have anything better to do," he shrugged.

"How did we even get here?"

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked me, not answering my question.

I thought about it and my face flushes a little at the thought of me jumping on Trey like that, "Um, when I scared you in the hallway?"

He scoffed, "You really thought you could scare me, Cookie Monster? Think again," he paused.

"You didn't answer any of my questions though, how did we get here!" I nearly shouted.

"You know, you really so go crazy when you have caffeine," He winked. "And Claire was right, you hit that wall hard when you crash."

I collapsed back on my bed and groaned, covering my face with my hands. "It's all your fault, you know," I mumbled.

"What is?"

"My crazy sugar rush," I glanced through my fingers to see Trey smirking.

"I'm not sorry it happened," Trey said with a hint of triumph I'm his voice, which I didn't quite understand for this situation.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. He wasn't making any sense. Trey said nothing, just sat spinning in my chair with that smirk plastered on his face. "You're so annoying," I mumbled under my breath.

"Yeah and you're stuck up good girl, what else is new?" Trey said with a rude tone in his voice.

I glared at him and said nothing as I pulled the blankets on my bed over my head to hide.

Before I even had time to react, I was pushed and rolled a full 360 degrees. Now wrapped completely tight in my bed spread, I couldn't move, and I felt myself being lifted up.

"Oh my gosh, Trey! Let me down!" I shrieked.

"Okay," he obeyed as he dropped me onto my bed. I felt like a caught a little air. Before I could even unwrap myself, a weight crushed me.

"Are you sitting on me?" I asked him in a weird voice, since my breath had been shoved from my lungs.

"Yes," he replied as he bounced a little.