O.M 2 : Turn into a new Leaf

The children aging to 2-9 years old are silently sitting on the carriage.

"Brother Lucio, Mister saves us. We are safe now right?" The child said.

Lucio is already 9 years old and he understands more than this innocent child.
He hugs him.
"Don't trust him."

"Why not?"

"Because he sold us."

"Sold?"

"He is one of these men."

"No way. Then why did he run after us?"

Lucio is confused too.
The orphanage is just new. They have all been there for only 2 months. Terrence comes and plays with them once in a while but leaves them with the three helpers in the orphanage most of the time.

When he heard that Terrence was selling them, he wanted to run away but was caught by one of the helpers in the orphanage.
So he knows that everyone in that orphanage are evil people.

Then why is he here?

Why did he intercept these men?

Was it really to ask for more money?

Terrence drops the two men on the ground. Roll them near the sleeping thief.
Terrence then thinks of a way where…..these men will look like they all kill each other.

After thinking, he uses the knife of the trafficker to the thief and the thief's gun to the trafficker.

"What?" The thief blinks as he sees the bleeding man open his eyes abruptly as he looks at him.
The thief wants to move away but Terrence is holding him and the knife plunges to his chest.
The trafficker dies on top of the thief's body.
The thief wants to move because he isn't dead yet. But Terrence grabs his hand and makes him shoot the other man that is standing awkwardly on the big boulder.
Bang.
Bang.

The thief looks at Terrence.
Terrence looks at him.

There is a terror on the thief's eyes.
He knows he killed this man but suddenly, this man jumps at him and beats him. Now he is killing two people using him. He knows what he plans to do. Use him as a scapegoat. In short, this man will surely kill him.
"Don't…" he said  begging.

"Haha." Terrence snorts. This guy kills people for money but begs for his life? How disgusting.
Terrence pointed the gun to the thief's head  and bang.

Terrence wipes the blood on his hand.

He stood up and saw Lucio looking at him.
He frowns..
He looks back.
This is gruesome for kids.

Someone will say how can a convenience store manager. It's because he too served in the military and it didn't end beautifully and heroic as he thought. He was used by the higher ups and became a spy. In the end, he returns home. He did a lot of things and in the end he helped a friend in doing a managerial position in the most troublesome area. 
And that is his history.

"I said don't leave the carriage without my permission."

Lucio backs away without breaking eye contact. His body is trembling. He saw just how cruel this person can be. 

"M…mister…"

Terrence pauses and throws the money the men give him.

"Let's  go."
He said and carried the child in his arms.

Lucio is too afraid to fail.
He just clenched on Terrence's clothes.

When they return.
Terrence talks to the three helpers while those kids are eating.

"I plan to turn into a new leaf. I can't  do this anymore so the salary I promise the three of you. I won't be able to give it."

"Boss, that's not our deal. What about the money you give us? Are you asking us to return it?" The cook  asks. She has already spent half of it.

"I won't ask you to give it ofcourse."

The three were relieved.
"I will continue managing this orphanage. But I can't pay you the same salary from before. Are you willing to stay for the salary rate?"

The cook and the other woman shake their heads immediately. But the quiet woman didn't nod or shake her head.

The two left.
"Carmen, are you willing to stay?"

Of course he knows in terms of being malicious. Carmen here is worse than Terrence. 
She literally hurt children.

"Sir, be honest. What else are you going to do with those kids? I never see you as a good person. Is it…Organ selling?"
Her lips curved. This is more beneficial than simply selling those kids. And there will be more rich people that they will meet. She can have a bigger chance to associate with them and have a backer if she stays than she does on her own.

Terrence's eyes dimmed.
'Disgusting ah.'

"No."

Carmen's eyes widened and looked confused at Terrence.
"Boss, don't worry about me. I will not say it to anyone. I just want to be of use to you. If you become big someday, you can just include me."

Terrence raised a brow.
"Carmen, I dream of a life where these children come back and put us behind the bars. Not only that, even death is a luxury for us. It's painful. When I wake up, I can't do it. I don't want to continue."

Carmen clenched her fist.
"You are a coward! A dream? Just because of a dream you wet your pants and back down? What about the dream you promised me? You said you will give me a diamond ring and marry me."

Nonsense.
Terrence and this woman are just using each other.
Terrence did say he will share his success with her. She is the one that introduces those child traffickers to Terrence. But Terrence never was serious with her and she actually has many backers in the underground. All of them,she used to bed.
How can Terrence, this arrogant man, get serious with her?

"I'm sorry."

Slap*

"Sorry? You…" she angrily packed her bags and left.

"Mister…" Arwin. The 3 years old boy looks at Terrence 
"Miss Carmen, Cook Olivia and Miss Denise all left.. What will happen to us now?"

Terrence rubs his head. 
"Don't worry. Are you full now? Go back and sleep."

Arwin looks at him then runs to their room.

Terrence sighs.

Right now, Terrence only owned a bit of property and some money.
Thankfully the orphanage is new so everything here is new too. The kids' clothes and the beds. There's some supplies too.
He won't need to worry.

He can't hire a helper yet. Terrence has a gambling problem. That is why even though his family left him a huge amount of money. He still splurges almost everything until someone gives him an idea to sell children.

Now he needs to deal with this mess.

A/N:

Still just because hahahhaha