ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

★★★★★★

★★★★★★

Next morning shivay woke early because the sunrays directly fell on him. Feeling weight on him he saw down and smiled broadly cause anika was sleeping like a baby and her all hair spwarled over his broad chest. Her hands were on his stomach and he have pinned down her with his legs.

Last night was bliss for them. Finally they have become one with true sense. They have made love to each other and barely slept at the dawn.

He was is absolutely awe with her how beautiful she looked inside out and she loved him the same way he loved her. He slowly sided her hair and placed a kiss on her forehead and got up and wore his boxer.

He quickly arranged a mattress in the pool side where they can see the sunrise. He made her wear her inners wears and picked her in his arms and went to pool side. And pulled the dvuet over them.

As the cool air hit her almost bare body she realized that she was not naked under shivay on the bed but here in pool side under the dvuet

As the cool air hit her almost bare body she realized that she was not naked under shivay on the bed but here in pool side under the dvuet. She was extremely proud on her man and she loves this man.

Ani: Shiv.

Shivay looked at her and pecked her pink cheeks.

Shi: Jaan. How are you. Is it paining.

Ani: No shiv. I am okay. Just some pain will go after taking shower.

Shi: Okay go and take shower. Then we have yatch plans today.

Ani: I am so excited for it. Just let me kiss you now.

She got on him and kissed him deeply nibbling his lower lip. Shivay grinned as his girlfriend was showering so much love on him. He pulled her more closer such that their private parts brushed giving shivers.

After kissing shivay to her heart's content she got up and went to take a nice warm shower. He also stood up and brought back the mattress inside and made coffee for them.

She got ready and came out and told shivay to get ready fast. She has wore a red off shoulder crop top and white polka dot fril skirt looking so gorgeous. Soon shivay also came in a sky-blue shirt and white shorts. Both had their coffee and took a small bag with them as they were staying at night in the yatch.