brighton beach carnival

3rd person POV

"welcome to the tom simons channel!" tommy yells as phil films tommy and melody with matching sunglasses and their arms draped across eachothers shoulders. "today i am here with tragedy, wilbur soot, and philza minecraft at the carnival!"

tommy grabs the camera from phil, and they all start walking to the main part of the carnival, with melody and tommy walking in front as tommy filmed the two.

"melody what are you most exited for?" tommy asks melody as he takes off his sunglasses, which she kept hers on.

"i'm here to bully children and absolutely destroy wilbur at the basketball toss" melody says

"you think you can win against wilbur?" tommy asks

"i was on a varsity basketball team in highschool of course i can" the girl scoffs. "what about you tommy, what are you most exited for?"

"i'm exited to play games with philza minecraft" tommy says

"maybe we can find you a girlfriend here tommy" melody says

"i'm here for the grind, not the ladies" tommy scoffs

the group re-connects in a line as they approached the main carnival, with melody and wilbur next to eachother with their hands intertwined.

"i heard you talking about beating me at the basketball toss" wilbur says

"yeah and i stand by that" melody says with a sarcastic scoff.

"alright love" he laughs

"i am also very excited to be here" she smiles at him

"i'm glad" he smiles

they get up to the carnival, and the two immediately go to the basketball toss.

"alright you can begin!" the worker says as wilbur and melody start tossing the basketballs trying to get them in the hoops.

"suck my actual dick wilbur!" melody yells as she immediately start winning

"this isn't fair you were on a basketball team!" he laughs "i was a nerd!"

"i was a nerd aswell!" she laughs as they finish the game, with melody obviously winning.

they keep walking around the boardwalk where the carnival was set up, and tommy and phil go to wait in a giant line to get the group ice cream while melody and wilbur keep walking around.

"I'm gonna try and win you one of these ducks" wilbur says as they walk over to a claw grab machine filled with stuffed ducks.

"wilbur it's fine you don't have to" she laughs

"i want to" wilbur says as he looks at the girl before turning around and putting two quarters in the machine, which he was way to talk to play.

wilbur crouched down slightly to be able to see inside the machine as melody stands next to him watching, and he immediately loses on his first try.

"shit" wilbur mumbles, before putting in more quarters.

"wilbur it's alright you don't have to waste your money on me!" melody laughs

"i absolutely do if it's for you" he says as he looks over to the girl who quickly blushes, before smiling and going back to the machine.

he loses again, and gently punches the air out of frustration.

after many tries of this claw machine and melody trying to convince him to stop, he finally wins and collapses on the ground next to the machine as he pretends to pet the stuffed duck.

@tragedyplays

liked by jschlatt, philzamc, ashkabosu, and 67k others

this man just spent almost 25 dollars on this claw machine

"for you my lady" wilbur says as he stands up and hands melody the stuffed duck, who slightly blushes. "you blush so easily!"

"i do not!" she laughs "thank you very much" he smiles as she grabs the duck, hugging it close to her as they walked while one hand was laced with wilburs.

they see tommy and phil's standing near the railing holding ice cream cones for everyone, and melody lets go of wilbur's hand before running over to tommy.

"tommy! look what wilbur got me!" she yells as she runs up to tommy, with wilbur laughing as he jogs behind her.

"he's so cute!" tommy says. "what are you gonna name him?"

"Mr minecraft" melody says as she trys to catch her breath.

"mr minecraft?" wilbur laughs as he stands next to melody, with an arm around her.

"yeah!" she says as she smiles up at him.

they group starts walking around after eating the ice cream playing various carnival games, and eventually melody and wilbur were looking over the railing at the sunset as tommy and phil filmed them from afar.

"look at these couply motherfuckers" tommy scoffs as he films them briefly before the two go keep walking around.

as the girl looked over the railing at the sunset while smiling softly, wilbur was looking at her with a grin.

the boy had never known you could love someone as much as he loved melody. he thought she was the most gorgeous, smart, kind, funny individual he'd ever lay his eyes upon. he was head over heals for this girl.

for melody, she was just as in love with him as he was for her. She loved this boy so much words couldn't express it. He changed her life, he saved her. She also thought wilbur was the most attractive man that ever did and ever will exist, i mean, who wouldn't right? melody couldn't comprehend that anyone could think someone else was more attractive then wilbur, and she expressed that to wilbur a lot, and he absolutely adored it.

"hey mel?" wilbur asks

"yeah?" she asks as she look over at him.

"do you believe in soulmates?" the boy asks

"yeah! why?" she questions

"well, before you and i started dating i didn't, i thought people just dated who they liked and if they were lucky they'd stay together forever, but...but since we've started dating and since i've not stopped falling in love with you, i started believing in them. And i do because, well i think you're my soulmate" he says.

a giant grin grows on the girls face.

"wilbur there's no way we aren't soulmates. every second i'm with you is the new best moment of my life and i couldn't of asked for a better boyfriend then you" she smiles

a smile grows on wilburs face, as he puts a hand on the side of her face before pulling her into a kiss.

As the couple stood there with their lips together i front of the sunset, phil and tommy stood a few feet away from them, just being far enough to give them privacy during the conversation but just close enough to hear everything as they smiled at eachother.

There was absolutely no doubt wilbur and melody were in love, and that was visible to everyone.

The couple loved eachother dearly, and they were more excited then anything to see what the future brings them.

She loved him, and he loved her. And at the end of the day, they were perfect for eachother.

the end.