Virat had nervous butterflies in his stomach setting foot on the field after 6 months.

'Even if it's 6 months, nothing has changed. You are still King Kohli who had made opposition shiver. And our greatest strength!'

Virat looked at his side at the person who was sitting beside him telling all this.

Vi- Do you really think so?

Jassi- I know so, bhai u will see when u step on the ground that how much people have missed you.

Vi- Except some of them.
He said under his breath but Jassi heard it.

Jassi- It's not like that bhai, I just didn't know what ..

Vi- You could have called Jassi. Atleast I expected u know. But I learned this the hard way that keeping expectations only leads to disappointment and heartbreaks.
He said left from there.

Virat went to grab water to calm himself down. He could not break down now. He felt himself getting worked up.

He felt a hand on his back rubbing circles trying to calm him. He knew who he was.

Ro- U okay right?
He asked in concern to which Virat nodded.

Virat took second bottle and emptied it in a min. He saw how concerned Rohit was.

Vi- Go, everyone is looking here only.

Ro- Let's go, it's time, we are fielding first.
He said instead.

They were bowling well. Yuzi had got two wickets already. It was Jassi who was disturbed and could not execute his Yorkers properly.

He again bowl a short ball and it went high up in air and Virat was underneath it. Virat knew how much Jassi needed this wicket and team too.

Rohit and Jassi were looking at ball which was high up in the sky.

He took the catch but resulted a massive blow on his back of the head. Everyone jumped in delight but Jassi rushed to him.

Jassi- Virat bhai aap thik ho?
He asked in concern.

Virat who just got up and was on his knees. Rohit called physio just in case.

Physio checked him and Virat was declared fine. They resumed the play while Rohit was very worried about him.

WI had put up score of 180 on the board in 20 overs. Rohit and Rahul opened the innings.

Rahul's wicket fell in second over. Virat came on the crease and everyone was screaming his name.

Vi- Anything you wanna warn me about?
He asked Rohit as he reached on pitch.

Ro- Uneven Bounce hai, so be careful about that. Already u got blow while fielding.

Virat nodded and went to bat. And as expected it was a RohiRat show. They chased the target with one over remaining.

Virat was exhausted by now. Due to the blow he got on his head and playing after so many days everything took toll on him.

Rohit saw that and told him that he will handle everything. He went to post match presentation.

Virat went to the dressing room and gulped down bottle of water.

Rohit came back and saw Virat was not there.

Ro- Where did Virat go?
He asked Jassi in particular as he saw him observing Virat.

Jassi- He went with the first bus.
He informed.