Introduction

Okay! So the show butchered Ram's and Priya's character too much in my opinion! Ram was shown to be emotional, sensitive, caring! So for him no going to meet Priya after that for once doesn't make sense, for him making Priya live in jail in pregnancy phase doesn't make sense, for him believing Priya so easily doesn't make sense to me at all. Everything is so so forced! They butchered the main traits of him, he could do anything for the people he loved, so I refuse to believe that he would let Priya to be in jail for 2 years while she's pregnant phir baby kisi ka bhi ho! Itna insensitive Ram nahi hai! And when he believes that Priya didn't push Shivi(he said that more than once himself that he doesn't believe Priya did it), nope! Makers, personalities aise change nahi hote! Even if he was angry at her, him just leaving like that doesn't make sense at all.
Priya was shown to be strong, opinionated, fiercely protective(yes a lotttt of times she hid things, lied but it was FOR Ram, to protect him from getting more pain, which I don't support, nope!). So she could be very very scared at first because of Nandini but her doing nothing at all and risking her child's life in jail and after that also doesn't make any sense. She could do a lot of things! You didn't make her think then not doing it even now! She could've told Ram everything! I don't think Ram would've totally brushed it off like Nandini said! He would've never been insensitive towards his child, yes the child's life was in danger at KM but Priya could make him not let their baby stay there! Ram could protect her from getting lifetime imprisonment(sab paisa Ram ka hi hai lmao and there's more than one very very good lawyer in this country!)....everything is so so forced! Butchering their characters to the core and now there's no going back!

Anyways makers toh won't listen! Kabhi suni hai hamari jo aaj sunenge! If they listened to us TRP isse bohot zyada achhi hoti! They successfully made the best ITV show the worst ITV show! Showing a 13year accidentally killing a person, ML's repetitive insensitive, rude behavior towards a 4 year old kiddo, exploiting a 4 year old kid by handing her a sex toy, leads just don't think(non inner monologues whatsoever), FL just watches while the child and father relationship is just ruining, she's again okay to drag her child again when it is evident to her that the child is getting attached to her father and vice versa....pathetic! Just pathetic!
To be honest, nothing about this show makes sense anymore! Nothing! So why am I watching this show still? Because even I don't have self-control like our Ramu.

Anyways bohot rant hogaya aaj ke liye I think! Thoda zyada hi gussa aa raha hai aj toh mujhe! Lmao....

Plot:
So in this FF I'm going to give brains to Ram and Priya both! 5 years ago what would've happened if Ram and Priya both used their brains a little, tried to handle the situation a little maturely not risking a child's life because they've problem between them!
Yeah! That's the plot nothing else! Ab story padh lo if you want to.