𝟰𝟭.. ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 ‎ ‎ ‎𝗪𝗔𝗬‎ ‎ ‎ 🌒.

Start from the beginning

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
★ ₊⋆    𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟰𝟭    ࿐⋆₊ ⚔️
second pov .

                                                                 ╱

   ★   🌘   •

in no time, you felt
your back against
the fabric of the soft
sheets and pillows ..

breath hitching and eyes instinctively shutting as you would expect your body
to recoil back from impact, but instead, you felt the rough yet smooth palm of the
blonde man against your lower stomach, stopping such from happening.

slowly opening your half lidded eyes,
you were met with a pair of sharp and crimson ones, pooling with dangerous
lust as it began to go dark when taking
in the moment.

you watched as bakugo looked down,
the both of you now following his hand the moved along your bare skin, pulling that oversized factor of a shirt out of his way as he hovered over you, in-between your plush bare thighs with his other hand resting right beside your face, bicep slightly flexing with each moment of his body warming up to this adrenaline.

he stopped the bunched shirt right below the revealing of your nipples, studying the plushness that was exposed. he hadn't seen everything whole, but his staring was making you feel flustered in all ways.

"don't stare like something's wrong."
the tips of your soft fingers began to
reach for the shirt in wants of pulling it down, but before you could, you felt a rather cold grasp against your wrist.

bakugo dipped his head, nearing your ear as his voice spoke out smooth yet gruffly.
"nothings wrong. im just thinking about all the ways i should ruin you." his tone was real stern, the assertion of his constant dominance was going straight to your panties yet it slightly aggravated you.

"you need to stop provoking me." you warned, looking up at bakugo with bed — room eyes filled with just as much as lust as his, yet also competitiveness.

suddenly, you felt the rest of the shirt being pulled up fully, the impact making your tits jiggle in a way that made katsuki instantly cup one in his large palm.

"or what?" he provoked some more,
softly kneading at the soft, warm, and plush skin of yours, finger occasionally
running over the hardened bud, testing
out to see if you'd actually like it.

"or.. or uh.. hmm.." you were
losing your train of thought, the cold feelings of his palm was throwing you
into a frenzy as he caressed your tit. you didn't even put much of a fight up once the shirt was lifted.

with the plumpness of your lip being tucked between your teeth, you instinctively tried to tighten your thighs together. although it failed once katsuki felt such body movement. making a cocky smirk grow upon his features.

"thats what i thought." he muttered, eyeing the cute cherry themed fabric
that laid against your lower region.