Questions Answered #2

E_Moneyy oh she a freak

Show me your face, was the message at the top of Erik's DMs waiting for him to respond.

He went straight to her profile, impressed by the couple photos on display. She was fine, but she was a switch which wasn't bad.. but it had the potential to be.

Ask me nicely, he responded to her message.

Pretty please?

No.

Lmfao. Fair.

He was torn on whether to proceed. A little attitude and naughtiness could be fun if it ended in submission, but there was a line between brat and dom breaker. Which one she was remained to be seen.

Cards on the table? You're sexy as hell and I'm looking for a trusted, experienced dom who can fulfill my inner desires. As you can see, I am a dominant, but I'm also very submissive to the right partner. I'd like to see if we're compatible..

Erik considered it. He was curious and she was fine.

Let's meet and talk further, Erik suggested in the FetLife DM thread.

Are you in my city?

I can be anywhere you need me to be. Drop the location, I'll meet you.

She named a restaurant he recognized having been there. He met her, shook her hand, and sat down at the table to talk experience. He wanted to hear about her experiences in the kink community but she had other plans. She was ready with a hard copy of her STD test results that she pulled from her purse and slapped on the table without prompt. He laughed tickled by the boldness and she added the information about her IUD.

"Aight," he smirked with his eyes on her suggestively. He was ready to get down to it too, but he had to be thorough. He took her number and texted a photo of his recent STD results. They were clear. "And I'll take another one if needed."

"I'd rather talk about kinks," she leaned forward, her foot on his leg under the table. His eyes went straight to her cleavage.

His kinks were listed on FetLife, but like most women her ears seemed to be a direct path to the pussy.. He licked his lips.

"Let's see.. there's bondage, breath control, voyeurism, orgasm denial, and primal play," he stared gaging her reaction. He could see her getting turned on as he spoke. She bit her lips absent-mindedly.

"We may be compatible afterall, but.. there's some kinks I didn't mention on my profile.."

"Like?"

"Roleplay?"

"You said some.. what else?"

His head tilted when she hesitated, dragging it from her.

"...CNC."